Chapter 2:

Zeus had a plan and that plan will make her family betray Divine.

Zeus Pov: 

I had a plan to make my family betray dear Divine. She didn't want to be in bed with me and I was furious that she will refuse the king of gods. He knew that she was powerful than all the Olympus because she was the goddess of all. However, what confused him was the fact that she did not demand to be queen of the gods. But he thought it was because she wanted to be seen as innocent and kind. Zeus was paranoid. He went to go see Hera. He found her in their bedroom.

"Hera, you will help me get rid of Divine" He immediately said

She was shock obviously. Divine was her sister and always helped her out. Divine was always there for her. She didn't want to do it.

"No I refuse. She is my sister and was always there for me when you were out cheating on me." She said harshly. He grabbed her by her arms and was started choking her. 

"YOU.WILL.HELP.ME.OUT...I will kiss her and you will go to the kids and tell them what you saw. You will be crying like you always are. Make it seem real and believable.  You will bring the kids to the room and by that time I would have Divine in bed." He said

She was scared. Zeus was choking her, but managed to nod. He was going to rape Divine. 

"Tomorrow it will happen. Be prepared" Zeus said while leaving the room.

She started crying...Zeus was going to rape her sister. She wanted to do something, but knew Zeus will punish her in the worst ways possible. She fell asleep eventually but she dreamt with the thought her sister was going to be raped.

PS. All of Divine's "kids" are old enough but Zeus calls them kids. Since they always act like kids when they are around Divine.