Prologue

Rhea and Kronos loved her. However, she never knew she had siblings. That is until she finds her mother crying and her mother confesses. She was fuming but made a plan in order to save her baby brother. She knew her mother was pregnant. They made a plan to feed Kronos a rock instead of the child. Kronos ate it but he did not know that it was a rock. She end up meeting Zeus who is her baby brother. Divine always brings joy and she tried to make sure he enjoyed his life until it was time to save their other sibling and defeat their father.

However, she will not join. She couldn't bring herself to do it. Zeus was suspicious that she may be a traitor. But never questioned it. She was the goddess of all and she was blessed by her grandma Gaea. She was powerful but she couldn't use it against those she loves. She still loved her father that is why it pained her that he would do something like that. Once the war was over, she met her siblings. They all loved her dearly. She would always look out for them just like a mother would. She promised to herself that she will do whatever it takes to protect them.

She sent her mother to a new place/dimension where she can live her life. She didn't want her mother to blame herself for what she did. It wasnt her fault. That is why she sent her mother to a new place in order to rebuild her life. Divine would always visit her mother. She would talk about how her siblings are doing and how they forgive her. Her mother became happy and promised her daughter to keep in touch.

But what if tragic occurs in the future? What will she do?