As she started crying, Cece nods. "He came onto me, I swear!"

"Oh and you think that means it right. What a friendship." Olivia smirks walking away but not before meeting Cece and Kendall's soon to be ex boyfriend eyes.

Smirking she walks back to her table, sitting down. That was her goal taking attention off of Eli and by the looks of it, it worked. But whispers traveled from table to table. And many eyes were away from Eli and now on the girls.

Yasmine smirked, "what a scandal."

Eli, Miguel and Demetri heard about it and all looked shocked.

"Didn't see that coming." Demetri said sarcastically. "But at least the attention is off of Eli." He whispers lowly.

As the boys nod, Miguel looked a little suspicious but said nothing about it changing the subject.

"You know, if you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits." Miguel suggestions making Eli nod. But before he could say anything Demetri starts to say something.

"Yeah, right, you hear that, Eli? A little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass." He jokes sarcastically, laughing at the thought.

"I'm serious, Demetri, all right? My sensei's the real deal, and l'm sure I could get you both discounts." He says point at them two.

"As enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing Crucible Control than getting hit in the face." He says making Eli look down at his food.

"Oh, and one last thing." Olivia's Mom says in the microphone again, "While we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance, let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive."

Sam gets a text from Kyler and smiles. It says, you look boo-tiful. Sam texts back heart eyes emojis. They look at each other and smile.

"For example, instead of "sexy nurse," maybe try "gender-neutral hospital employee." Olivia rolls her eyes, looking back down at her phone.

"Instead of a geisha..." olivia hears her mom start but Aisha comes to their table and slides over to Sam.

"Hey, I got a great idea for our costumes this year." Aisha says excitedly not noticing Sam's face.

"Um..." sam couldn't finish because Aisha keeps going.

"I was thinking...I go as sodium, and you go as chloride. And when people ask what we are, we do this." She grabs the salt and drops on the table.

Sam shows a large smile knowing the joke and olivia just smiles looking down at her phone. Getting the joke.

"What is that, some dumb inside joke you guys have?" Jasmine says leaning close to the girls.

"I mean, it's not really "inside." Sodium chloride is table salt."

Olivia looks to the side with wide eyes, knowing that Aisha's words were wrongly put.

"Yeah, I was kidding." Yasmine says annoyed, leaning back on her chair crossing her arms.

"We actually decided to go as Laker girls." Sam tells her making Moon and Olivia look to see her reaction.