FIVE

SEASON 1, EPISODE 4

SEASON 1, EPISODE 4

OLIVIA ROLLS HER EYES, as her brother continues to talk about some movie. She was eating chocolate pancakes, her mother made when her father came in. Wearing his usual attire, a suit with a briefcase.

"Morning Honey," he says softly kissing Olivia's forehead well murmuring a hello to his son and messing up his hair.

"Morning daddy." She says not taking her eyes off her phone. Moon had texted her this morning, giving her all the details of Sam and Kyler's movie date.

Olivia looks up when she hears her mom, "hey mom, I wanted to ask you about your announcement during lunch the other day."

Her mom looks at her, "If you want to know who the kid was I can't-" She stops seeing olivia's look.

"Please? I just want to help, I feel bad you know." It was true. Liv did feel bad for Eli, but she wanted to see what her mom knew.

"Okay fine. But don't tell anyone." She gives her daughter a pointed look.

Olivia nods.

"Well Mis Moskowitz called me and told me Eli was crying because he was being picked on. Now she didn't give names so I couldn't do much, but that poor boy."

Olivia looks at good and shakes her head, "There just assholes, I mean he can't find if he has a scar. Everyone has scars..." she trails off.

Her mother's nods ignoring her daughters first word, "I know, he's such a lovely kid. Always kind and pleasant."

"Yeah..." Olivia says before looking down at his phone looking at the text from Moon and smiles texting back.

Moon 🌙

I feel so single. I want a boyfriend :(

Awe babe, you'll find the right guy soon.

Promise?

Promise. Any new crush?

No. You?

Uh, no

....

Olivia knew moon wouldn't judge her but she still didn't even know if she likes him. Olivia got up from her chair looking at her parents. "I'll see you later mom, bye dad!" She waves at her parents then looks at her brother, "see you Jace." (Jace is her brother, I'm pretty sure I didn't give him a name yet)