Changes

Toga's POV

-------------------------

     I woke up early in the morning. It was 6:30 a.m., and I saw Izu baby sleeping next to me. I remembered all the things that happened yesterday, and smiled. I reached out my hands and patted Izu baby's head. His puffy green hair was really soft, and I couldn't stop myself from smirking. And after some minutes, Izu baby woke up. He smiled at me, then kissed my forehead. I felt myself blushing so I quickly put my hands to cover my face. Izu baby chuckled like I was cute, then said,

     "Good morning, baby."

     Baby?! I was so embarrassed at that words, so I even blushed more. I think Izu baby was embarrassed too, because he was blushing a bit. He took a phone from his pocket, but soon a notice came from his phone with a 'Ding!' sound. After a few seconds, he frowned and said,

     "What the hell is this?"

     My sweetheart seemed shocked. I asked him with an anxiety.

     "W...why?"

     He showed me his phone's screen. It was a message from U.A. High, and it said:

     Dear Izuku Midoriya

     Hi, Midoriya. I'm Nezu, the principal of U.A. I messaged you because as you know, I heard that there was some incident yesterday related to you and one of the villains from the      League of Villains. I heard that yesterday, you killed the hero with your quirk. I could know this because there was our student who passed nearby and saw what happened. Luckily, that student knew you, so she told me about what happened. So, after the meeting with all the teachers of U.A., we decided to stop you from coming to school until we call you back. We will examine more things about this incident, and we will raise our alert to League of Villains. Please stay away from villains during this period.

    -Principal Nezu

     "They knew it all!! What will happen to you and me, and the rest of the villains......"

     "I don't know, but...... I can say that something bad will happen to us soon, even if I go back to school again...... Toga, Please stay alert, okay? I don't want you to experience some serious things......"

     I nodded, smiled, and pecked Izu baby's nose with my lips.

     "You too."

     He smiled and nodded. 

     "Um...... I guess I should go home now...... my mom will be shocked if she knows that I am not at home now."

     I tried to hide my disappointed expression, but I couldn't control myself. I was already pouting. My sweetie noticed this and grinned.

     "I'll come back soon. Please be careful."

     Then he kissed my cheek and left through the opened window. I kept waving my hands until I couldn't see him.

Midoriya's POV

--------------------------

     After I arrived at home, I quickly sneaked into my room, and started to do my homework. I had no time to do it recently, so a lot of homework was waiting me. I sighed and opened the writing book. As I was doing homework with all of my efforts, the purple portal appeared next to me. 

     "What... is this?!"

     But I soon realized that the portal was Kurogiri from the L.o.V. Soon, Shigaraki came out of the warp gate. I was confused. Why are they here?

     Shigaraki smiled at me and put his hand on my shoulder, except his pinky. It was kinda creepy. I asked,

     "Wh...why did you came?"

     Kurogiri turned into his normal form now, and Shigaraki answered while kept smiling.

     "Well, you would know, yesterday I heard that you killed the hero, right?"

     "Th...that was...... I didn't kill him for purpose! I just lost my sanity."

     "Whether that was the purpose or not, I think you will be suitable for the villain. The only condition to enter the League of Villains is killing at least one people, and you did it! Besides, you already experienced how the heroes are immoral to people, saving them only when it comes to broadcast. They shouldn't hurt people, right? And if you join the league, you can stay with that psycho girl...... Toga as much as you want! So... do you want to join us? It will be a good choice for you because we will stop trying to kill you."

     I was so nervous, and I couldn't choose whether to become a villain or not. I didn't want to betray my friends, but...... I realized that all heroes weren't that moral like the ones I pictured in my mind. Yesterday's incident broke all of my admiration to the heroes. And if I can stay with Toga without being chased......

     "Well, if you don't want to, then......"

     "I will. I will join the League of Villains."

     I saw Shigaraki grin under his strange hand.

     "Good choice. Come to the hideout whenever you have time. You can come with Toga."

     Then Shigaraki walked inside to the portal, and Kurogiri vanished, too.

     I sighed. Will it be a good choice for me......?

Timeskip to where Midoriya goes back to school again (Sorry I'm lazy)

     Okay, I received the message from Nezu principal that I can come to U.A. again. I was nervous, and I didn't expect much from my friends. I walked into the class, and everyone stared at me as if I was a new student. I just ignored them and sat down on my sit. 

     I rarely talked today. Kacchan came and said some bad words to me, but I ignored. Then, Iida and Uraraka came. Even though they were my best friends, I just simply answered them when they asked some questions to me. I never started a talk with them, because I had no qualification to be friends with them. And I should be more careful with my words since I joined the League of Villains. I missed the time that me and my friends got along together.

     Will I be able to adapt to these changes? I sighed.