This picture ⬆️⬆️⬆️ is for when he watched and listened to you bc you were speaking to him. You will get it while reading. :)
(Y/N) - Your name!
You were on the battlefield fighting against the vampires with your friends and some soldiers. Your clothing resembled that of Mika's with only a few differences, such as the detailing on your boots and T-shirt. You didn't have a choice but to join the fight as you wanted to avenge your close friend and family. Each of you fought a vampire, and the battle was not an easy one. The sky turned a dark shade of orange, and your cloak was stained with dust and blood. Although your fighting skills weren't the best, you fought with all your might. You managed to defeat three or four vampires due to the anti-vampire weapons on your sword and gun. Your uniform was purchased online, and although it resembled that of the vampires, it was not exclusive to them. During the fight, one of your closest childhood friends was gravely injured. You rushed to his side, holding him as he passed away. You begged him to stay with you, but he passed away, leaving you with a broken heart.

As your body and friends were exhausted from the fight, you took a break and grabbed some water. Suddenly, one of the vampires stabbed your friend Yuu when he wasn't paying attention. His eyes filled with tears as the vampire smiled, and he fell to the ground. You noticed what was happening and hurried to finish your fight to help Yuu. The vampire stabbed him one more time and, satisfied that he was done, went to attack others. You threw your sword on the ground and lifted Yuu to help him. He said with a shaking voice, "(Y, Y/N)!" You cried and said, "Here I am, Yuu, don't worry! You are going to be okay. I just need to get you to the hospital as soon as possible!"

"It's...it's too late, (Y/N). Ta-take care of yourself and be happy, okay?!" Yuu said weakly.

"No, NO! Don't tell me you're dying because you're not! I won't let you!" You cried.

"(With a silent voice) I love you...bye. I had so much fun fighting with you :*)" Yuu said.

"YUU! NO, NO, YUU, WAKE UP! I SAID WAKE UP! LISTEN TO ME! NOO, NOOOO! YUU, PLEASE! (with a silent voice) Don't leave me. You are my family! You are the only person that I consider my family! I can't stand losing someone again! I am done with that! Please...Yuu...don't leave me and wake up...please! I love you too! :*( 😭🌏🙏🏻" You said while crying.