Chapter 11- Gay period

Y/N P.O.V
I've had a lot of things on my mind. I've been reflecting on the past couple days. This shit is crazy when you think about. I never thought someone would like me like Rumi does and the fact that I got kidnapped. This shit is really something. I feel myself giggle a little. God what a crazy life I'm living. I guess living isn't that bad. It's those moments when you feel truly happy. Like there's nothing wrong in this world. I guess you have to pay a price for those moments. I'm so wise. I feel myself giggle again. I'm so stupid.

Max " what are you giggle about? I bet it's some nasty shit"

He laughs. Ugh, I mean he isn't wrong. I do that a lot too.

Y/N " Well you know me. I'm always thinking about something. I think I'm going to take Rumi to go stargazing."

Max " how romantic. Well you have a good time with her. Make sure she treats you right."

Y/N " you know I don't take shit from anyone else it benefits me or you"

Max " right right"

Y/N " you know I've been thinking more than usual. Is this what it's like to have someone love you and care about you. God this is so weird in a good way. I just feel like I don't deserve her. Like she pays for like everything. I don't want her to feel like I'm using her for her money"

Max " get out of your head. That's just your mommy and daddy issues talking. Don't worry she knows you're a good person."

Y/N " ok what did you tell her when I was in a coma?"

Max " I told her things that would make her like you more and showed her funny pictures of you"

Y/N " you asshole"

We both laugh. I text Rumi about the plans. I'm so excited. I get to see her this weekend.

(TIMESKIP BITCHES)
It's SATURDAY!!! Imma look so cute today. I didn't think Rumi would be into Emo bitchs. (This is y/n fit)

Right now I needa close up shop

Right now I needa close up shop. I hear the door open. Fuck. What asshole would be here right when we close. Ugh it's hawks.

Hawk " Heyyo"

He makes his ass up to the counter. He hands me a piece of paper with his number on it.

Hawks " Take it"

Y/N " Is this ... are you giving me your number?"

Hawks " you can reach me anytime"

Y/N " But for what ?"

Hawks " if anyone gives ya trouble just call me, I'll fuckin kill em for ya"

Y/N " I hope you know I'm gay and I'm going out with Rumi"

Hawks " what ?!?"

This man is in disbelief. Bitch I look gay!

Hawks " fuck I should have known"

Y/N " wow your really stupid. You needa work on your fucking gaydar. It's funny I didn't think you would be into Emo ass bitches"

I laugh. God this shit is so funny. Imma tell max when I get home.

Y/N " this is so funny. God you really don't have a thought behind those eyes do you. You poor innocent boy"

Hawks " I wouldn't say innocent"

Y/N " oh I see. You into some freaky shit huh. Don't worry about it, me too. Alright you need to get the hell up outta here. I got a hot date."

Hawk " alright see you bye"

Y/N " byeee"

Finally I closed up shop.

Another note- sorry guys for not posting in a fat minute. I leave you with this but I will be back quickly for the next chapter. I just didn't want to leave you guys starving. Love you Whores💖💖