Chapter 10- Movie fun

Y/N

It's finally Friday!!! I can't wait to have fun with Rumi. Her name is so pretty. She is so pretty. I text max telling him that I'm going out with Rumi. He was still pissed off that I left him. I feel bad. I think I am going to buy him a gift. The Olive Garden and cheesecake weren't good enough for him. I ordered him something off his Amazon wish list. That will make him forgive me. I've told him sorry like so many times by now. I get a cute fit ready. Mmm, I don't know if I should wear this. I don't think it looks good on me. Ugh!!! Why can't I be skinny? I should just change.

*Knock knock*

Fuck she's here. I can't make her wait on me. Fine, whatever. It's fine. I'm fine. I go and open the door.

Rumi " Hi Lil carrot don't you look delicious"

I feel her grab my waist and pull me into a sweet kiss. I love women. I do look good in this fit.

Rumi " Ready to go ?"

Y/N " Of course"

Her smile is so refreshing. She leads me to her car. Her car is nice. I feel like I got a sugar mommy or something. I mean I would be cool with it if she was. She starts up the car and we are on our way. I feel her put her hand on my thigh. GOD! That's shit gon make your pussy throb! I feel her squeeze it a little. She looks so good today. She is wearing a street style outfit.

Rumi P.O.V

She looks so beautiful today. I love her outfit. I can't wait to get to the theater. When Y/N was in a coma. Max told me her favorite movie. So I booked the movie theater to play her favorite movie. I got to know so much of her while she was under. I need to get him something. She feels so warm. I squeeze her thigh a little harder. I smile a little. We make it to the movie theatre. We walk in. I take her by the hand.

Rumi " This way"

We turn and make our way into the private theatre. There are all of Y/N's favorite snacks on a nice table.

Y/N " Rumi you didn't have to do this"

I kiss her on the cheek.

Rumi " I want to make it special for you because you're special to me"

Aw cute she's blushing. She runs up and gets her snacks.

Y/N " HOW DID YOU KNOW THESE WERE MY FAVORITE?!"

Rumi " A little birdie told me"

Y/N " Hawks is weird"

Rumi " Yeah he is but he told me what you liked. You must see him all the time."

Y/N "Yes I do. To much"

Rumi "Let's go take our seats. Good thing we don't have to worry about other people"

Y/N " what do you mean worry about other people?"

She looked at me confused.

Rumi " I rented it"

Y/N " Oh my god. You didn't have to do that!!"

Rumi " Like I said I want to make it special"

She hugs me. Her hugs are warm and nice. We go to take our seats. I love seeing her reactions.

Rumi " By the way, this a dine-in theatre and they have drinks"

Y/N " Just run moreover. You are amazing and so fucking thoughtful! I am guess made be max told you I wanted to go to one of these."

Rumi "Yup, so get whatever you want "

I smile at her and put my arm over her shoulder. Max told me that she that type of person appreciates everything. I want that in a partner.

Y/N P.O.V

She did all of this for me. I feel honestly so lucky. I don't know what to say or what to do. I put my head on her shoulder. This all feels so nice. The movie starting. OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT MY FAVORITE! I'm in shock. I hug Rumi.

Y/N " You are the best!"

Rumi " Why thank you"

I feel her kiss my head. I don't want to order anything because she's going to want to pay and I don't want her to pay. She has done too much for me.

Rumi P.O.V

I love holding Y/N. Knowing that she is in my arms is relaxing. I think I am starting to fall for her. She is so funny. Her smile just lights up my day. I'm having such a fun time with her. The movie ends and we get into my car. I drive Y/N back to her place.

Y/N " Next date I will be planning it. Get ready"

She pulls me in for a kiss. I love her kisses. So sweet. I wonder what she has planned.

To be continued

Author Notes

HEY BITCHES! SOOOooooo guess whos mental health is going downhill. Mine ahaha. Anyways there will be sumt in the next chapter. I will feed you guys good. Anyways it would be nice if you followed me and gave me a lil love but BYEEEEE see you next week GET READY!!!! Maybe if i get a lot reads I will post twice