Author's note (please read)

Will usually hangs out with Cecil and Lou Ellen, and the boys and girls aren't familiar with each other, but the canon couples have crushes on each other. (Nico, Hazel, and Kassandra are familiar with each other, and so are Rachel, Reyna, and Thalia, but other the others are just acquaintances) Rachel is with the girls, and Reyna and Thalia are with the boys. They find out the crushes, and try to get the ships together. As of Trials of Apollo, I believe Rick hinted of feelings between them because THEY'RE PEN PALS, so there will be Theyna. And Rachel is the Oracle, so she has no crush or boyfriend. 

Katie and Miranda are sisters

However, they are not demigods. I repeat, NOT DEMIGODS!!! Annabeth's stepmom, Helen, is nice, and Percy and Sally never went through Gabe. This fanfic will be told with minimum swearing, and the ones you might see every day like the non-gay-related f-word. Bianca di Angelo and Zoe Nightshade are still alive. Zoe is Calypso's older sister. 

There will be Fierrochase (ship between Alex Fierro and Magnus Chase from Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. Alex is still genderfluid but is usually a boy.)

Kassandra Kai is Nico's, Bianca's, and Hazel's sister on Hades' side. She's average height of 5'5 (that's average in USA) but she's Chinese. She has a rather slim swimmer's body, and chubby cheeks that look pinchable. Don't forget the acne. (We've all been there.) She has medium-length black hair with extremely dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and is over-all just that one kid that gets good grades and is shy with strangers, but wouldn't hesitate to yell at you or beat someone up if she's in danger. Has mild claustrophobia and mild ADHD. Just your average Chinese kid with an athletic side. She does soccer and piano. Likes to swim too. 

The characters might be a bit out of character because it's been some time since I last read Percy Jackson but I'll try.

Just gonna say this will suck. Read at your own risk and if you loose braincells from reading this don't @ me.