Chapter 3

Anna POV

"No, no." I said as I slept.

"RAY STOP! YOU'RE KILLING HIM!" a woman shouted as she grabbed Ray's arm, "ENOUGH ANNA! I'm so close to proving that I am better than her! That Sarah was wrong!" Ray said, "Who cares about Sarah Kenny? She's a nobody. Besides, the Weapon X Project is done, you said so yourself." Anna said, "No, it's only just begun! X-23 was a game changer! Using Wolverines DNA to create a near-exact clone was genius! If she could do it then so could I, and I did. I did what she couldn't. While he's not nearly as refined as X-23, X-25 is far more resilient and has one of the best healing factors I've ever seen. It far surpasses Wolverine's healing factor." Ray said, "Ray he's just a baby. My baby. Don't force me to give him away!" Anna said, "We can raise him together. He might not be your son, but you made that choice!" Anna said, "No, I made you give birth to a weapon. I will admit it was risky using Wolverine's incomplete genome, but I can't argue the results. Even if he was stillborn, his healing factor emerged and revived him." Ray said, "Soon you will be handed over to Sarah to raise and aid into your development as a weapon." he said, "I won't let you take my baby." Anna said as she aimed a gun at Ray's head, suddenly a storm hit.

"NO!" I said as I woke up and found (y/n) hiding in the corner of the room, "Did I scare you darlin'?" I asked he nodded, "I'm sorry, Momma just had a bad dream. Come on back to bed." I said he hesitantly walked back over to the bed and crawled in, "I promise not to scare you again." I said sweetly.

The next morning I had Henry run some tests on (y/n). I knew it was probably nothing, but couldn't just ignore the dream I had. Sadly Henry's tests showed that nearly 25% of (y/n)'s skeleton was coated in adamantium and it appeared to be spreading. He said that it was some form of nanites introduced into his bloodstream that were slowly coating his skeleton, in theory, we could deactivate the nanites and extract them, but there was no telling how (y/n) would react and there was a very real possibility the procedure could kill him. "I wish I never had that dream." I said sadly, "Anna, all we can do is wait and see how this will affect him. It could be years before his entire skeleton is coated and his immune system has had ample time to adapt to his changing physiology." Henry said, "I know you're right, but it doesn't make me feel any better. I mean, my son's a genetic clone of Logan created by an insane scientist." I said as (y/n) walked into the room, "Owie." (y/n) said as he held onto my leg, "It's alright you're all done." I said sweetly, suddenly he began to sniff before turning to the door, "What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly two claws cut open the metal door, "Where is he." a girl asked coldly.

"Who are you?" I asked as I pulled (y/n) behind me, "I don't know

"Who are you?" I asked as I pulled (y/n) behind me, "I don't know. Now where is he, where is Logan!" she said, "X-23?" I asked she glared at me, "Don't call me that! I'm not a weapon!" she shouted as her claws emerged from her hands, suddenly (y/n) ran out and knocked her legs out from under her, "(Y/N)!" I said as he flopped on top of her, "GET OFF ME! I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO KILL A KID!" the girl yelled, "I think it's time for someone to take a nap." I said as I used my powers on the girl and knocked her out. "So your name's Laura, Laura Kenny." I said as I looked down at her, "If anyone needed to be here, it's you." I said as I picked (y/n) up.