Chapter 18 :)

It didn't take long for Techno and I too finish breakfast and serve it to the others.
We all smiled and laughed together happily talking.
"You really make good French Toast Y/n" Philza said and I smiled.
"I'm glad, its a recipe that my parents showed me."

After breakfast we got dressed and left the house to explore and see what we could do together.
I walked by Techno's side and whilst Tommy and Tubbo ran around looking for things to do.
Our hands brushed against each other and I chuckled lightly.
He took my hand in his and I smiled leaning against his side.
"Hey Techno." I said.
"Mhm?"
"You wanted to tell me something this morning, do you still want to tell me?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, no its okay, don't worry about it." he said and I nodded.
"Okay." I replied and continued walking.

"GUYS!" I heard Tommy shout.
"Theres a photo booth!!" Tubbo continued.
I grinned and dragged Techno over.
"Sure lets do it!" I said smiling.
Tommy and Tubbo took a picture together. Phil and Wilbur took one as well as Wilbur and Nikki.
I took one with Nikki and then I entered it with Techno.
"You ready." I said chuckling.
He pulled me closer and I put my head on his shoulder and we took the first picture. Then the second we did a joking one and the last one it was just us laughing after the second photo.
We left the booth and shared our photos.
"Omg thats really cute!" Nikki said and I smiled, my cheeks slightly red.
I took a photo of the strip of photos and posted it.

Y/n
Photos :)

||Karljacobs Thats so sweet||Dream SHIP @Sapnap||Sapnap YES ||QuackityHell yeah!||Nihachu Great day today!||WilburSoot Low key wanna write a song about this

|
|
Karljacobs
Thats so sweet
|
|
Dream
SHIP @Sapnap
|
|
Sapnap
YES
|
|
Quackity
Hell yeah!
|
|
Nihachu
Great day today!
|
|
WilburSoot
Low key wanna write a song about this

After the photos we walked around a little more and noticed something in the distance, and I knew exactly what we were going to do for the rest of the day...
————————————-
WTH HELL GUYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 10K READS! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!!