Chapter 24 :)

I woke up the next day with my phone blowing up with messages from Tommy.
Child- Y/n! Did you see the tweet?
Y/n- What tweet?
Child- Oh, um its better if you go look hehe

I was confused by what he meant and as I opened Twitter I was bombarded by a bunch of messages and tweets congratulating me for something I knew nothing about.
I looked for the Tweet I was tagged in and as I read it a huge grin appeared on my face.

MCC
We would like to congratulate Y/n for being invited to their first MCC CHAMPIONSHIP!! You will be on a team with Philza, Technoblade and Tommyinnit!
|
|
User1
AHHHHH
|
|
User6
FINALLYYYY
|
|
User4
Okay...
|
|
User10
AYYYY

I was so happy and I immediately phone Techno.
"Hello Darling." His voice rumbled over the phone.
"Did you hear the news?" I said grinning.
"Yes I did, I am so excited to play with you this weekend." He said.
"God I am so excited!" I said chuckling lightly, "But I need to practice."
"Thats fine, I have a few maps that can help you." He replied.
"Thanks Techno, You're the best!" I smiled, "Can we practice now?"
"Of course, I'll add you on a Discord call in a sec." He replied ending the call.

I grinned get all of my equipment ready and got onto a call with Techno.
"Okay first things first, lets practice parkour." he said showing me around the map.
After a few laughs and almost rage quite I finally finished the parkour map and I was proud of myself.
We practiced many other sections making jokes and laughing our heads off in the process.
I was slightly nervous hoping that I wouldn't let the team down.
"Darling don't worry, I know for a fact you will be amazing!" He said smiling.
"Thank you Techno, I appreciate it." I mumbled.
'Now get some rest, you need to be ready for MCC tomorrow." He told me.
"Okay, Night Techno."
"Night Darling, Love you."
"Love you too!" I said ending the discord call and decided to tweet something before heading to bed.

Y/n
I am so excited for MCC tomorrow, can't wait!
|
|
Dream
We are going to beat you tomorrow!
|
|
Tommyinnit
Dream- NO WAY WE ARE GONNA WIN
|
|
User5
YESSSS
|
|
Wilbursoot
AYYYYYY
|
|
Technothepig
This is going to be fun
|
|
User7
CAN'T WAIT!

We will win...