Chapter 12 :)

I had gotten a text the next day by Tommy telling me that he was going on a trip to Australia with Philza, Wilbur, Tubbo and Nikki and had invited me. I of course had said yes and he told me to pack my bags since we were leaving tomorrow. Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo were going to meet me at the airport tomorrow. The flight was late at night which wasn't the best in the world but we had to make it work. But I was really excited for the trip.

(Timeskip)

I had packed up bags and arrived at the airport and saw Tommy, Wilbur and Tubbo.
"Hey guys!" I said smiling.
"Hey!" Tubbo smiled.
"Alright guys lets go, we need to board the flight." Wilbur noted and we walked side by side in excitement.
We talked amongst ourselves and what we were going to do when we arrived.
I heard my phone ring and I saw Techno was calling me.
"One second guys, Hey Techno!"
"Hello Buttercup, how are you?" He asked.
"I'm good!" Where are you, you sound like you are in a very loud place.
"Same with you." He replied avoiding my question.
"Well darling I have to go, but I will call you soon!" I said quickly.
"Okay, bye Aphrodite."
I ended the call and walked with the others until we boarded the plane.
I was sat next to Wilbur whilst Tommy and Tubbo sat next to each other.
"So how has it been going with you and Techno?" He asked me.
"Not bad, we have been talking a lot and its been really fun!" I said smiling.
"You two are good together." he said.
"Why thank you dear Wilbur." I remarked.
He chuckled as I yawned looking at the time.
It was 2am and we were expected to land around 12pm so it was a pretty long flight.
I fell asleep halfway through the flight since I hadn't slept all day.

I felt someone shake me awake and realised that we had landed in Australia.
"Oh hey Wilbur." I said stretching.
"Come on guys lets go." I said getting up.
We left the plane and got a text from Phil telling us that he was waiting for us by the entrance.
We left customs and saw Phil waiting for us.
Tubbo and Tommy ran to Phil hugging him.
I laughed and gave Phil a quick hug and greeted him.
We were talking amongst ourselves about to leave when, Phil smiled looking behind me.
"What is it guys." As I noticed everyone was looking really happy.
"Look behind you." Phil said smiling.
I was weary turning around but did anyway and I immediately grinned.
"Techno!!" I shouted running up to him as he scooped me into a hug.
I buried my face in his neck hugging him tight.
"I am so glad that you are here Darling." He said pulling away looking into my eyes.
I was so happy at this moment, and I was excited for whats to come.
———————————-
Omg thank you so much for 3k reads!!! I appreciate all of you!!