"Who is it?" I asked him.

"Lou." he replied.

"What does he want?" I asked him.

"He wants you, home. It's almost 11h30pm and he's starting to get worried about you."

"Do we have to go?"

"Yes." he said. 

"FIne." I said giving in. We walked to his car, and drove home.

--AT HOME--

"Why are you home so late?" Lou asked Niall and I when we got home.

"Lou. We were on a date." I said slowly.

"I do not care. You shouldn't arrive when it's almost midnight!" he exclaimed.

"We weren't doing anything. We were just talking." Niall said.

"Ok. So you didn't go all the way?" Lou asked us.

"Lou. It is very awkward talking to you about these things. But no." I said. laughing a little.

"Where are the girls?" I asked him.

"They're up in your room." Lou said.

"Thanks," I said, and quickly ran up to my room.

The girls were all lying in my bed chatting, in their pj's. 

'Hey," I said coming in.

"Hey," they all said in different times.

"Where did you and Niall go?" Perrie asked me.

"Well we went to this place, I don't know where. He just set up a beautiful table, and we talked and snogged." I said. I entered my closet, closed the door and changed into my pj's. 

"What about you guys?" I asked them leaving my closet.

"We mostly stayed here." Sel said.

"Did Mike stay for a while too?" I asked her.

"Maybe," she said. I shouted a girly scream, and jumped in my bed.

"Ok, I know you two are dating, and I know how he asked the question. But, did you two kiss?" I asked her. She nodded. I gave a out another girly short scream.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Izzy asked me.

"Yeah. I'm sure." I said. "I've got to unpack my purse." I stood up, and entered my closet to get my purse. I quickly walked out, and sat on a chair. 

I looked at the lipstick, and decided to leave it there. Then, I got my cell phone out. I had recieved a couple of texts from Court, Jenna and Ian. I quickly texted them back. 

        From: Court

        Message: Mac. Jen, Ian and I were wondering if you'd like to go to starbucks 2morrow?

        To: Court

        Message: yeah sure! see u there @ 2pm? can I bring friends?

        From: Court

        Message: yeah sure! see u soon... night!

Well, I think that's it. I put my phone to charge. I looked back again at my purse. There was the box, and the note from Alice. I took it, and put them on the table besides my bed.

I looked again in my purse and the only thing which was left was Alice's phone. I got it, and put it to charge too. There was only 10% of battery. 

I lied in my bed, with the girls, who were already sleeping, and let sleep take over me. 

--THE NEXT DAY--

I woke up slowly the next morning. I sat up, and saw El and Perrie still sleeping. I carefully stood up and went downstairs. 

"Mourning." I said when I got to the kitchen. Lou, Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Sel, Izzy and Angie were there having breakfast. 

"Mourning." they all said at different times. I got a bowl of cereal with some milk, and sat down beside Niall. 

"Where is El and Perrie?" Zayn asked me.

"They're sleeping." I said.

"What are we going to do today?" Liam asked us.

"Well, I'm taking you all to meet Ian, Jen and Court." I said.

"WHO?" They all asked.

"They were Alice's friends. The one's I met yesterday." I explained.

"Ok. When?" Liam asked me.

"At 2pm." I said.

"Where?" Liam asked me again.

"Starbucks." I said. 

"Ok." Liam said smiling. 

"I'm gonna get changed," I said.

I stood up, and went to my room. I took a quick shower, and went to my closet. I picked out a black dress I had, with a red varsity cardigan, and my black boots.

I was excited to see them again, because although I deny it, I miss Alice, and want to cry every time I think about her. But yesterday, when I was talking to Jen, Ian and Court, they made me feel better. They were going through the same things as me. They made me feel better. I'm just hoping that the boys and Court, Jen and Ian will get along.