chapter. 9

(Your p.o.v)

I've been staying with the golden dawn for a few days now. I havent really talked to anyone. Yay. Go social anxiety.

Yuno's been doing whatever yuno dose, klaus is on a mission, and the captain is stuck doing paperwork.

If things keep going like this, my week with the golden down will be over befor I know it.

I'm currently taking a walk through the base, hopeing to quell my boredom.

I was about to turn the corner when I feel someone ram into me, knocking me down.

"Ow~" I groan "I'm so so sorry!" A panicked voice says. I open my eyes to see........ mamosa vermillion.

Oh yeah I forgot she was a golden dawn.

"Its fine" I say and get off the ground. "no it's not! I knocked you down, that must have hurt!" the green eyed girl Fretted. I saw her eyes glass over.

Oh fuck is she gonna cry?! oh no, no, no, I can't even handle my own emotions! let alone others!

"Um it's fine, I have a high pain tolerance. I swear I didn't even feel it. I'm fine I swear!" I rushedly stated and patted her head to try and calm her down.

(2nd p.o.v)

Mimosa blushed a dark red as you patted her head gently in a comforting mamner.

"O..ok but I'm still sorry I shouldn't have been running, I'm mimosa vermillion" the ginger says and puts on a bright smile.

You retract you hand from mimosas head, witch causes said girl to frown from the loss of your gentle warmth.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you mimosa. I'm YN" you say returning the girls smile.

"So YN, are you a new member?" mimosa asks. you laugh awkwardly rubbing the back of your neck "kinda? you see I'm going to be spending a week with different squads, cause I couldn't deside which to pick after they all raised their hands".

Mimosas eyes widened, you got all of the captains to raise their hands? just how powerful are you?

But the gingers eyes quickly narrowed, realizing that you might end up in a different squad.

Mimosa doesn't know why.... but shes already attached to you, and doesn't want you to leave the squad..... or her.

"Well it was nice meeting you mimosa, but I'm going to the library" you say, and where about to walk away when mimosa yelled "WAIT!" .

You turned to face the genger "wait I'll go with you" the green eyed girl says and you lift an eyebrow "um sure?" you agree. the genger then wraps her arms around your arms and pulls itto her chest.

"I'm sure well get along grate YN! I'm sure we will become very close" minosa said with a wide grin and a dark look in her eyes which you didn't notice.

She then let go of your arm and took hold of your hand dragging you to the library.

****extra*****

Captain William was following *cough* stalking *cough* you. when he saw mimosa run into you knocking you down.

Willam glared at the ginger as she profusely apologized to you .

And when you patted her head... willam felt extremely jealous he wanted to be touched by you too.

Not to mention, when mimosa grabbed your arm and hugged it close to her chest he was so close to just straight up killing mimosa, but he had to keep it together.

Once mimosa had dragged you off, willam stepped out of his hiding spot.

"Well looks like I have a pest to despise of" willam stated with a smirk.

-----------
Hope you liked this chapter

Yandere's
___

Rill

William

Asta

Yuno

Patori

Mimosa

*** new yandere added mimosa vermillion***