chapter. 1 IM IN A ANIME YESS

(Your p.o.v)

I was just minding my own business walking down the street to my local hot topic when I see I truck driving down the street about to hit a kid.

I quickly run into the street, pushing the kit out of the way. almost gettting hit by the truck myself.

I get off the ground and yell "I WILL NOT BE YOUR VICTOM TODAY TRUCK-KUN".

Then out of nowhere weird golden misty goo stuff collected under my feet.

I look down and sweat drop "well this isn't good" I say, as I sink into the goo, and start falling into a golden abyss.

Why gold tho? why couldn't it have been black or purple? couldn't my death at least reflect my angsty emo self?

Next thing I know, the gold stuff disappears and I'm falling through the sky!

I look down as I'm falling seeing the grass coverd ground fastly approaching.

"Fuck!" I closed my eyes as i made contact with the earth, with a roblox 'oof' but I'm surprisingly uninjured.

I open my eyes, looking around. I see see a book next to me with a blue sticky note on the cover.

I pick up the note and read
'Hello miss LN and welcome to your new world! follow that path to your right, it will take you to the capital. you dont want to miss the exams ~ p.s that book is your grimoire ;)'
Wait did they just say new world? No that makes since considering think is some wattpad shit happening.

I put down the note and grab the book, a.k.a my grimoire and examine it.

It has an ash black cover, with a golden amber stone in the center, black wings sprouting from the stone.

I pick up my grimoire and open it to see something written on the inside of the cover.
'The possessor of this grimoire is the holder of all magic for better or worse, for good or evil they have the power but what they do with it is up to them'
Well not gonna lie that's kinda creepy.

Wait did this just say I have all types of magic? I wonder is I can use magic from other animes to?

Also I've already come to the conclusion I'm in black clover, magic, grimiors, it just makes since.

Well I guess I should go to the capital. To the exams. they where probably talking about the magic knight exams, so I should get going dont want to miss it.

I grab my grimoire and stand up with a smirk on my face "this is going to be an adventure and one where I won't have to where a mask" I say and start running down the trail "MAGIC KNIGHTS EXAMS HERE I COME"

-------------------
Hope you liked the first chapter

Current yandere's
(when someone becomes a yandere I'll add their name)