chapter. 5

(Your p.o.v)

"Number 153!" the announcer guy yelled. yuno walked up, and all the captains raised their hands "I chose the golden dawns" yuno announced.

"Number 154!" the guy calls again, and asta runs up to the center excitedly.

we all know what happens. nobody raises their hands and asta shouts something about becoming wizerd king, which gets everyone's panties in a twist, and the black bulls captain makes asta join his squad .

"Next number 155!" the guy calls my number and I walk forward.

My eyes widen as I see all the captains raise their hands. like wtf? I get i'm a bit op! but I didn't except this shit.

I look at the captains with a nervous smile.

Who do I choose? I know I'm not joining the purple orcas, they be sus as fuck, always have been always will be.

The praying mantises have sekka guy, who is a prick. plus the captain kinda keeps me out.

Who do I choose?

(3rd p.o.v)

The captains looked at the beautiful girl, trying to deside what squad to join.

"Is there a problem?" rill asks you with a kind smile. You return it with her own

"Um kinda I don't really know what squad to choose"  you say  as your cheeks are coated with blush from embarrassment.

The captains saw this as an opportunity to get you into their own squad.

"How about you join the blue Rose's? we are a strong squad, full of strong wemon. you will fit in quit nicely there" Charlotte says.

"Nooo! don't listen to her! join the aqua deer! we'll have lots of fun!" rill shouts childishly, but there was a strange look in his eyes.

"Don't pay any mind to them, a women as powerful and as Passionate as you belongs in the crimson lions. a women like you deserves to be treated with the utmost respect" fugoleon says with a bright smile.

"No, no, no, don't listen to them chibi  you should become a black bull, your crazy strong and can cause destruction" yami states with a lop sided grin.

"I personally think joining the golden Dawn's will benefit you the most" William says with a small smile.

"Don't listen to their nonsense! become a silver egal we're the best squad there is" nozel stated with a blush.

The purple orcas captain, coral peacocks captain, and the praying mantises captain didnt do anything to try and persuade you to their side.

After all their statements you where just even more conflicted on who to join.

"I'm still not sure. just hearing how your squads are doesn't help me deside. for all I know you could easily be lying on how your squads are ran.  just trying to get me to join cause I'm powerful" you huffed, crossing your arms.

The captains eyes widen at your statement. it was a fair judgement, for all you knew they could be lying to you. but how will they prove their not?

"Ok then, how about this? you will temporarily join all squads. minus the praying mantises, corol peacocks, and purple orcas, cause they don't seem like they care. and see which squad you feel is best for you" the golden dawn captains suggest.

You think for a moment "sure that seems like a good idea" you smile at William, which causes him to blush.

"Ok it is Decided! you will be temporarily joining the golden dawn, crimson lions, black bulls, silver egals, blue Rose's, and the aqua deer" fugoleon says and you nod your head, and go back into the sea of people.

(Your p.o.v)

Looks like I'm going to be switching places a lot.

Wait which squad will I be going with first?

----------

Hope you liked the chapter

Yandere's

Rill

William

William