"Not right away, but yes, he did." I tell her, watching as she nods slowly, pursing her lips causing me to sigh and laugh. "I know you're pissed at him but we're fine, we talked." I tell her, Tiff sighing quietly.

   "Mr. Styles has been walking on thin ice with me recently." Tiff states, a grin tugging my lips as I shake my head. "But I'm happy for you guys, you deserve each other." She continues, my heart jumping in my chest at her words. With Tiff being one of the few important people left in my life, it's important that she's on good terms with Harry. I know they are most of the time, both of them get under each others skin at times but still. Tiff is like the sister I never had and she's important to me.

   "Thanks, T." I grin, sending her a thankful smile before she stands from the couch, letting out a small sigh. "Is Harry at yours?" I ask, Tiff nodding her head.

"Yeah they're watching some game, Niall is there too." She tells me before she disappears into my apartment. I frown and follow her, immediately wondering if we should invite Hallie over. "I wish you drank, I need some fucking alcohol." Tiff sighs, leaning on the island of my kitchen.

"We should call Hallie, I'm sure she'll bring something since you both drink." I shrug, Tiff nodding her head in agreement.

"Remind me why you don't drink? I feel like you'd be fun to be around when you're drunk." Tiff states causing me to grin as I shake my head, leaning on the counter adjacent to her.

"I've never liked the taste of it, and my parents never drank so I was never around it anyways." I shrug, Tiff chuckling as she types away on her phone.

"God I'm pretty sure I was drinking at fourteen." She mumbles. "My parents were major alcoholics, so it's in my blood." She laughs, a small frown etching onto my lips. Tiff looks over at me with furrowed eyebrows, immediately shaking her head. "You can laugh, I'm fine. I lived with my grandparents most of the time anyways." She clarifies.

Now that she's said something, I realize I don't really know anything about her past. I know her now and that's fine but I never really realized she had such a hard childhood.

"I'm sorry." I sigh, Tiff shaking her head as she smiles, turning her phone to show me she invited Hallie over.

"Don't be. I've got a good life now and it makes up for my shitty childhood." She shrugs, nudging me as she passes me the return back out to my balcony. I sigh and wander off to the couch to find my phone, opening my messages to Harry and I's and telling him that I love him.

   I leave the simple message by itself, seeing my unread message from my father from last week. I roll my lips into my mouth as I open the message, my heart sinking as I read that the divorce between my parents is being finalized.

  My cheeks ache from smiling so hard as I lay on my couch, my head feeling heavy and almost impossible to lift up. The sun has gone down, the last light from the sun had disappeared about half an hour ago. My vision is slightly hazy as I sit up, the room beginning to twist and turn causing me to grin.

   "My parents would be freaking the fuck out right now if they new I was drunk." I laugh, Tiff sat beside me as her and Hallie drunkenly search through Netflix.

   "Fuck your parents!" Tiff shouts, holding her bottle of wine up causing me to laugh, leaning back into the couch cushions as my eyes dance slowly around my apartment. "Fuck Zayn, too!" She calls again, tossing the bottle back and emptying it, Hallie and I cheering her on.