Chapter 1

Today Mika and her team were walking around Konoha.
" Hey Mika we should go train" Botan suggested.
Mika thought about it. (Her team was great with team work but they did get better the more they worked on it.)Before she decided to to tease him a bit.
" alright baby red. I'll spar with you. Just know you won't win."
"It's not baby red it's dark red." Botan called in his defense.
Mika and Botan took of running leaving their grey haired teammate.
Kota groan as he ran after them.
After running a while Botan and Kota were beating her. shit she thought.
She added chakra to her feet allowing her to beat them.
"Ha" she called looking back at them.
Then bang she fell into a soft wall. And an hand grabbed her wrist before she fell.
She observed the boy infront of her.

Which she recognized right away as Neji Hyuga. From the academy a prodigy of the Hyuga.

" Hey Mika...hey... Neji" Called Botan who also recognized Neji.
" Why are we stopping" Kota called looking at everyone.

Botan and Mika hated Neji. And for one reason he was always the best at everything.

" hmm you think after all that training you should've able to see what right infront of you Uchina." He stated glaring at Mika.
"You'd think after all these years you'd be nicer, Hyuga." Botan said coming to Mikas defense.
"Stay in your lane Botan." He said glaring at Botan. Just then Mika realized her wrist was still in his hand.
She smirked and said "looks like you like the feel of my wrist." Neji droped her wrist and opened his mouth to speak before...
"Guys not right now." Kota said breaking up the fight.

Nejis POV

I watched each of them carefully .
As Botan pushed Mika behind him.
'Hmm so they have changed Mika seems more confident slightly, Botan's being nice to Mika, and Kota actually gave a shit about something'
I walk away annoyed with them.

Mikas POV

Once we get to the training grounds I asked. " Hey do you remember the day we took the transformation quiz with Iruka.

Flashback

We all excitedly waited for the results.
" Don't be to excited you've probably to a bad score." Said the hyuga next to me.
"Shutup Neji." I mumble.
"Hmm" he says.
"So guys here's the results for the transformation test and remember tomorrow is the genin exams okay"Iruka calls.

I lean forward in my chair as the hyuga closes his eyes.

" best score Neji Hyuga in first" he called I saw Neji turn to me and smirk.
"Then second best Mika Uchina" Iruka calls.
" You'll always be second Mika" Neji calls in a teasing voice smirking at me.
" number 4 is Botan Uzumaki." Iruka calls I look at the seat below me and see Botan crumble the paper in front of him.
" number 10 Rotano Senju ." 'Oh no Rota got a low score' I look his direction. Damn it doesn't look like he give a shit.

Flashback end

"Rota in the academy everyone always thought you genuinely didn't give fuck." Botan said plainly.
"Cause I didn't....... Now who wants to help me train." Rota asked.
" me I said." Botan looked at me like I'm crazy.

Rota lead me to the middle of the field.

Since Donuts-Chan doesn't want to write about sparing I'll tell you about Rota and Botan's powers. Rota is a medical nin that good with taijustu and strategies. And Botan uses sealing and earth style. And yes their all from dead clans.

After we all said our goodbyes and headed home.

I groan when I got home.
"What Mika-Née" Sasuke called wearing a plain smirk.
" Training sucks..........but it's fun" I say with a smile.
"I hope so. soon I'm going to be on a team" Sasuke adds as he moves to my side. Sasuke continues " sister have have a very powerful team and there's a lot of potential in that....in you" he looks in my eyes.
I kiss him on the forehead. "I love you Sasuke."