05

I woke up wrapped in arms. I berried my head deeper into Steve's chest. I felt his chest vibrate. "Morning" he whispered to me as I turned to look up at him. "Hey" I said as I sat up a little and kissed him. He pulled me on top of him so I was straddling his waist. He pulled my hair lightly making me moan. He started trailing kisses down my neck. Our peaceful happiness was broken by the ring of my phone. I groaned as I grabbed it from the night stand. I looked and saw that it was my mother.

I sighed and pulled him so I could kiss his lips. "I gotta take this" I whispered on his lips as we broke apart. He nodded and I rolled off of him and laid next to him. "Hey mama" I said as I played with Steve's hair. "Hey baby, I'm calling to check in, Michael is worried about you. You were supposed to be home by now" she said. "Yeah, I know. The mission had more to it that Nick said" I said to her. I heard pitter patter of feet and Michaels voice. "Mama" he shouted through the phone loud enough for Steve to here. He smiled and ran his hand up and down my side. "Hey baby, how are you my love" I asked with a little giggle at his excitement.

"I want you home mama, you and Gpa" he pouted. "I know baby, we're working at it. It's just gonna take a little while" I said. "Ok mama, be careful" he said and handed the phone back to my mom. "Watch each other's back out there, ok" she said and I closed my eyes looking down knowing I already fails that. I felt Steve grip me tighter re assuring me that it would be ok. "We will, love you mama" I said and got a love you in return before she hung up.

I tossed my phone onto the bed stand again and curled into Steve's open arms. I kissed his chest and worked my way up his neck to his lips. "Can't gat enough can you" he asked me. "Of you, never" I said and kissed him again. I leaned my forehead on his. "I should probably go check on my dad. He should be waking up soon" I said and Steve nodded. "Maybe after we finish saving the world, you help me get into this world" he suggested. "Yeah, that sounds good" I said and kissed him.

I got up and put on my under clothing and my pants. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my shirt from the floor. I looked to the mirror and saw hikes on the base of my neck. I giggled and shook my head as I put on my shirt. I walked out to see Steve in a pair of sweatpants. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around my waist. "Coming to say bye" he asked and I nodded. I leaned up and kissed him. "I'll see you later daddy" I whispered teasingly against his lips and he kissed me again. "I better baby girl" he said as he released me. I smiled and nodded before teleporting to my room. I changed into my uniform and brushed both my teeth and hair.

I left my room and walked down the hall headed to the medical wing. I despised that I don't want to rush there. I was outside his room when I heard him and Nat talking. "Do you know what it's like to have someone in your brain" dad asked. "I do, you know I do" she responded. "How am I even back" he asked as I walked in to the room and leaned on the doorway, un noticed to the two master spies. "Cognitive recalibration" I said and dad looked at me confused. "She hit your head really hard" Natasha elaborated and dad nodded. "Thanks baby" he said to me as Nat started to unfasten his restraints. "How many agents" he asked as he looked between us and rubbed his wrists. "Daddy, don't do that to yourself. This wasn't you" I said as I walked to him and hugged him. "Loki, he got away" he asked as he pulled me closer. "Yeah, I don't suppose you know where" Nat asked him. "No, I didn't need to know, I didn't ask. He's gonna make his play soon though. Today" he replied. "We gotta stop him" I said. "Yeah? Who's we" he fired questions. "I don't know. Who ever is left" Nat replied.

"Well, if I put an arrow in Loki's eye socket, I'd sleep much better" dad said and I giggled. "Now you sound like you" Nat and I both said as I pulled away from our hug. "I am gonna go count heads. Oh, and don't talk any of this to mama. She is going to kill me if she finds out I life to her, and it won't matter to her if she doesn't have the security clearance to know" I said and dad n Nat laughed. "You got it baby" dad said as he kissed my head.

I teleported out to the control room. I looked to agent Hill. "How we doing" I asked her. "Shit" she screeched as she finally realized I was there. "You gotta stop that Veronica" she said with a hand over her heart. "Sorry, habit" I replied. "We are better than you would think, only fifty down, five of those are dead, the rest just injured" she said. "Ok" I nodded. Just then Tony came in. "Hey V, can I get your help" he asked and I nodded following him. "What's up" I asked as we walked through the halls. "We know Loki's next move" he replied and I nodded.