*04*

Only smut skip chapter if you are uncomfortable

I looked back into his eyes, trying to hide the blush that slowly crept up my checks. We both leaned in as I slid my hand to the back of his neck. Steve slowly trailed his hand up my thighs and towards my lower back. He pulled me against him, causing my nipples to rub against his chest. I looked down at his irresistible lips before closing the gap between us and crashed our lips on one another.

I drew my hands through his hair and he slid his up the back of my shirt, caressing my body. Our kiss was filled with hunger and need. I brought my hand down to the bottom of his shirt, pulling at the edged to tell him I wanted it off. He broke our kiss to smirked down at me with lust filled eyes as he slowly took of his shirt.

He re connected our lips and moved his hands around my back pulling me to him again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid us down with me on top of him. I slowly started to grind on him as the kiss got hotter. He slipped his tong into my mouth and we fought for dominance. He won the dominance battle and flipped us so he was hovering over me between my legs.

He started to unbutton my pants as he trailed his kisses to my neck. I moaned as he slid his hand into my pants and rubbed me through my panties. "Daddy, don't stop" I moaned as I started to scratch his back and I could feel him smiling against my neck as he kissed it. He pulled his hand out and I whimpered at the lack of feeling. "Don't worry baby girl" He said as he slid his arm around my back and took off my bra. He kissed down my neck and to my boobs. He went to my left boob and kissed around my nipple before taking it in his mouth as he squeezed the other boob. He then switched sides paying the same attention to it as the first.

Steve started trailing kisses back up the other side of my neck. I reach down and start to un buckle his pants. I slide them down him with my foot as he reconnected our lips. He reached down and started to pull both my pants and panties down at once. I lifted my hips lightly to help him. He pulled my pants all the way off, then quickly disregard his boxers.

He got back on me and kissed me again. He reached down and I could feel him lining himself up. He slowly started to push his extremely long length in me raw. After a few inches he stopped and waited as he kissed me, letting me adjust. He then continued sliding in until he was all the way in.

He distracted me by kissing me. He pulled his face away a little and looked me in my eyes. I nodded "daddy please" I moaned telling him to continue. I threw my head back and moaned as he slowly pumped in and out of me. He re connected our lips as he started picking up the pace. He trailed his kisses to my neck and I started scratching his back.

"God, your so tight. You feel so good baby" he whispered into my ear and I moaned. "Shit... that feels so good... daddy don't stop" I whispered out in between moans. I pulled his head up to mine and reconnected our lips again. I became a moaning mess as did he. "Faster" I moaned and he complied. "Shit" he moaned out. He berried his face in my neck. I started to claw at his back more. He started going in and out faster and faster. "I'm close" I moaned and he replied "me to". He sped up faster. I could feel him getting ready to send his load into me. "Faster" I moaned again. I started meeting his thrusts. Moments later my walls tightened "ohh... Steve" I moaned as I came around him. He instantly let out his load deep into me as he moaned out my name. He kept pounding me till our highs ran out.

Once our highs finished he slowed down. He stopped and lightly collapsed on me. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Shit" I whispered. "Yeah" he said as he kissed my chest. He moved his lips up to my neck. "So... daddy" he questioned in between kisses on my neck. I nodded and moaned as he sucked at my sweet spot. I found the strength to flip us so I was on top straddling him. "Yes, daddy" I said and kissed him. I started grinding on him and he drew his hands to my hips. He squeezed my hips and drew back lightly. "You shouldn't start things that you can't finish" he whispered on my lips. "Who said I wasn't going to finish it" I said and started to move up and down. He threw his head back and moaned.

I leaned back and started moving up and down faster. I moaned louder and he flipped us. He placed his hand on my mouth and started pounding into me. "Shh... baby girl, you gotta be quiet" he said and I nodded. He started picking up pause more. "I'm close" I mumbled into his hand. He flipped me onto my hands and knees without taking out of me. He started pounding harder with his hand wrapped around rubbing my clit. I moaned and I clenched around him as I came. "Daddy" I moaned out as I started to come down from my high, as I was finally able to speak. He flipped me again and sped up. I could tell he was close. He was now pounding me at an inhuman speed. He shot his load deep into my hole.

I pulled him down to kiss me.  I wrapped my arm around his neck as we kissed more. He rolled over after a minute, finally pulling out of me. We laid next to each other breathing heavy. He pulled me close as I began to close my eyes and fell asleep.