Stop overthinking

George POV

*i'm sitting with Sapnap in his room as Dream went out with some business, but Sapnap keeps on giving me kisses, and i don't mind of course, but he is so adorable when he keeps on kissing me and making me feel happy*

'Don't you think it's a bit weird? The whole situation? Like of course i like it.. but i have never experienced something like that before you know? What if it won't work out or i don't know one of you will get bored of the relationship?'

*Sapnap rolls his eyes at me and kisses my jaw*

'George stop overthinking things okay? It will be fine and if it doesn't work out then it doesn't nothing bad will happen trust me. But i doubt something will happen since we kind of love you a lottttt and you love us back... maybe we are made for this type of relationship you know? I honestly like this even though i never did that before but it's worth trying isn't it? You never know what can happen so why not give it a go right? It's worth trying especially with the people you love and care about because even if it goes wrong in some ways you know they will still be there for you no matter what because i feel like love never dies.. yes you can fall out of love but i feel like you will still have that little drop of love towards that person.. i don't know... i might be rambling but i am so happy i am with you two.. because i haven't good experiences with love before and people cheating and stuff but i really feel like with you two i will be so happy and i want to just try it...'

*i smile but i feel tears in my eyes again*

'No no no why are you crying George? Did i say something wrong? I am so sorry did i do something?'

*i shake my head and giggle*

'No... just your words really touched me.. and it hurts me to hear that you got hurt and cheated on... i am so sorry Sapnap you really didn't deserve that and i am so happy you have me and Dream... i promise we will treat you right okay?'

*i stroke his cheek as i look into his eyes but he giggles again*

'George don't worry that was a long time ago... yes it did hurt but it just happened right? i got over it and now i am the happiest i have ever been in my life i can't lie.. i love you and Dream so much and yes losing one of you will hurt a lot.. but we have to get through it.. but like i said i doubt it will happen because our love is pretty strong so i don't think it will end any time soon'

*he giggles and kisses me slowly*

'I love you George.. so much... and i am glad you're alive.. i am sorry to bring it up.. but i really am glad you're alive.. i don't know what i would have done without you...'

*i lay my head on his chest, him stroking my hair slowly and me just playing with my finger on his shirt*

'To be honest... i am a bit happy too Sapnap... like yeah i wish it worked out and i was gone i can't lie... but just the thought of losing you and Dream kills me... and me imagining you two just.. devastated and hurt by my death makes me feel worse... because i would never want to see you two hurt, especially by me... even though i feel like you two would forget about me in a few weeks and go on with your lives..'

*yeah they do love me but if i'm dead i don't think they will mourn a long time after me*

'George your death would have killed us aswell... even if you think we would just forget about you like that... while you were in that come for 5 days me and Dream barely ate... literally all we could eat was a sandwich which felt forced either way.. Dream was just drinking coffee and looking at the walls... and you were in a coma.. imagine if you were dead George.. when i came back home to clean the bathroom... the realisation of you actually being in danger and that you actually tried to commit it just hit me so bad i literally had a panic attack... i could never imagine losing you George... that's why i am so glad you are alive and here with us.. that's why i am willing to do anything for you and your happiness... because you are bringing me and Dream happiness, more than you think. You are worth it more than you say you are. I know you don't see it but i hope
you will realise one day how happy you make us feel... that's why we would do anything for you'

*okay if i wasn't crying before now i am. I knew he loved me but i never knew he really thought those things about me and how bad my attempt affected them*

________________________________

HIIIIII NEW CHAPTER I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT AND OMG MY MIC CAME IM SO HAPPY IT MEANS FROM MONDAY I COULD STREAM I AM ACTUSLLY SO SCARED NOW BECAUSE I AM LIKE 'WHAT IF PEOPLE WATCH ME' BUT PEOPLE HAVE TO WATCH YOU IF YOU STREAM LOL IM SO NERVOUSSSSS

-also if my story gets randomly deleted just to know my mum asked for my wattpad and didn't gave up so i gave her a fake username but in case if she finds the story i will have to delete it😃 because i don't think she will be happy to see a relationship with 3 men.. BUT WE MOVEEE-

I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY I LBOE YOU ALL

and sorry for any mistakes it almost 1 am