Chapter 13

Imani

I just know this bitch did not just slap me! Ima let her have it because she's obviously hurting but she not gone have to many free slaps.

"What the fuck Ayesha!" I said as I held the side of my face.

"Oh you thought you could fuck my man and not get yo ass slapped?"

"See you obviously have the wrong information and taking it too far."

"What info do I have wrong? Did you or did you not fuck my man while I was away at college? Did you or did you not tell me that you had been sleeping with him? Did you or did you not get pregnant by my man!?" She said getting madder each question.

"Ok ok I get it, I never meant to hurt you Ayesha. You're my best friend and I didn't want to hurt you so I didn't say anything anything and when I thought about telling you later it had been so long that I knew you would be mad either way so I decided to just never say anything."

I really did want to tell her. I never wanted to hurt her but I honestly didn't think we'd be cool this long until I got to know her and the way she talked about Derwin made me really not want to hurt her with the truth.

"So for 5 years you smiled in my face like you were my fucking friend when all the while you had once been in love with my man and had his child." She spoke out in a harsh tone.

"I didn't even know he had a woman when it started, you know I wouldn't have did it if I had known. As soon as I found out I left him alone and I only had my baby because I couldn't bring myself to get an abortion. You have to put yourself in my shoes." I begged.

"Bitch put yourself in my shoes! I talked to you endlessly about him and the whole time you knew why he was acting funny! It took him a whole year to get back to normal and I realize now it was because of you. You sure y'all never fucked after I came back to school? Tell me now no more lies be honest." She said.

"Uh Um." I rubbed my face.

Truth is we did. I'm ashamed of it that's why I never think about it or bring it up but a month after finding out he invited me over to talk again and we had sex that night. The love was still strong and the lust was even stronger so that's when I decided not to be around him anymore until I could control myself and not jump all over him or vice versa. To be fair he came onto me that night not only with his words but his touches and the rest s history.

"Uh um what?!" she questioned stepping closer. I didn't move, one I'm not scared of no bitch and two I'm not fighting her because regardless of this situation she's my best friend and Ima always love her.

"Yes we did." I sighed.

She took a deep breath and began to launch at me but was quickly grabbed by Derwin. When did he get here? He's just gonna make matters worse and a lot of tea if about to be spilled if shit gets deeper.

 When did he get here? He's just gonna make matters worse and a lot of tea if about to be spilled if shit gets deeper