Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning in Fred's bed with the handsome ginger cuddled up beside me.

I look up at him and see he's already awake.

"Good morning, love" he speaks to me in a raspy voice while pecking a kiss on my head.

"Good morning to you handsome" I say back as I peck his lips with a small kiss.

That small kiss leads to multiple deep and hot kisses he climbs on top of me and trails kisses down my neck.

I softly moan in his ear.

"Fred, Y/n we brought you breakfast— oh well it's looks like you've already eaten..." Blaise says as everyone walks in after him.

Theo, Dexa, Draco, Sofia.

We all just stay in silence for a second just staring back and forth at each other until Fred breaks the silence.

"So do you guys want to keep watching the show or do you wanna get out so we can get dressed?"

"Well someone's got an attitude from the cockblock this morning" Blaise snickers.

Fred gives him a slight death stare.

"Alright alright we're leaving enjoy" Blaise winks as everyone trails out of the room.

I get out of bed and head over to the bathroom to get ready.

"Where are you going?" Fred whines.

"To get dressed?" I say confused.

"Noooo I like you like this."

"Well take a picture it'll last longer" I wink at him.

He pushes out his fingers into a rectangle shape and makes a snapping noise with his mouth.

"Now I'll have it forever in here" he points to his head.

"You're such a dork" I laugh as I close the door of the bathroom, brush my teeth and hop into the shower.

————————————————
"Y/n how are you so good with words?" Fred asks me while we are cuddled up by the common room fire.

"What do you mean exactly?" I ask confused.

"Like you're just so good with words and people's feelings. I want to learn how to be like that."

"I honestly don't know I'm just like that I guess, but what's got you curious all of a sudden?"

"Well you see I have a brother, well two brother but one of them is my twin."

"Okay yeah I've heard of him, George and Ron is it?"

"Yes George is my twin and Ron is my little brother"

"Okay so what's this about?"

"Well I want to start talking to them again, we sort of fell out of touch when I was sorted into Slytherin. My mom has always been there for me but now I want to really be there for everyone else."

"That's amazing babe, well I can help you talk to them if you want. Like you said I'm good with words." I roll my eyes as smile at him.

"That's not the only things you're good with" he snickers.

I lightly hit him over the back of his head.

"You're such a horny fuck" I giggle.

"Alright so seriously help me talk to them" He says

"Of course baby, since school ended early because of Voldemort's death we can go to your house tomorrow."

"Why there?" He asks.

"Because that's where everyone's gonna be?" I chuckle at how slow he is.

"Right. For now let's relax and read on this couch." He mumbles to me as he pecks a kiss at the top of my head.

I smile at him and our progress I can't believe we've made so much progress throughout these past months.

I've felt like almost it didn't happen.

But it did and now I'm helping get his family back in his life how times have changed.

OKKKKK THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END IM SO SAD I LOVE THIS BOOK SOOO MUCH!!

635 words

Love y'all - Ariella