Chapter 10

warning; mature content

Theo's POV

"Y/n please I'm begging and pleading from the bottom of my heart please don't leave" I pleaded

She looks back and muttered "I'm so sorry" and with that walked out of the bathroom.

As she walked out I felt a little bit of my heart crumble.

But I'm still worried for her. I mean she doesn't know Fred like I do, like we all do.

And he's my friend but he's nothing but trouble. If he breaks her heart I will break him. I just really hope he's not just using her.

Y/n's POV

I felt as if I just lost one of the most important people in my life. Like how are things ever going to be the same.

God I felt like a bitch. Just a horrible person.

How did I do that? How could I use anyone, especially Theo?

Him out of everyone doesn't deserve that. And that wasn't who I was.

A user.

But apparently now it was and I was absolutely disgusted with what I had become.

Is it true what Theo said though?

Was Fred just going to throw me to the side like a piece of trash when he gets bored?

It's not like it was a relationship, we both knew we were just fucking, nothing more.

So I shouldn't be worried, right?

Wrong. Very fucking wrong.

————time skip——————-

"Why have you been ignoring me" Fred whispers to me in the middle of potions class.

"What do you mean?" I answer back, acting oblivious to his question.

"Don't act fucking stupid Y/n. Why were you ignoring me?" He asked again.

"I wasn't ignoring you" I lied

"So now you're a liar? Do you want me to punish you?"

"Maybe" I smirk at his reaction.

"Don't test me, answer the fucking question."
I can tell him starting to get mad so why not push him over the edge.

"I don't owe you an answer, I'm not yours."

He did say anything, but his face says it all. He is fucking pissed. Damn that was satisfying.

All of a sudden he put his hand on my thigh. Squeezing it hard, it hurt but I liked it.

Acting like nothing happened I just continued doing my work.

Still feeling Fred's eyes burn holes into my soul, but I ignore it just to piss him off more.

I continued ignoring him for a few minutes until he stopped squeezing my thigh and started dragging his hand higher up my skirt.