Only hesitantly I lift my head to look at him. "What are you trying to tell me?" I ask. Again I wipe my cheeks now that I'm sure I'm done with crying. I feel a lot better and lighter to be honest.

Johnny smiles weakly. "Our time was beautiful and I enjoyed it very much. You're a breathtakingly gorgeous girl. But when Lily tells you to like sunsets, it's probably the best if you just agree even though deep down you know you'll always going to be a sunrise lover. It's okay to pretend to be someone if that means you'll cause less pain. But remember who you are and what you want. It's what makes you to you.".

I silently nod my head at what he said.

"You know.. if this wasn't a dream I would've never even come up to you." I laugh sadly and lean onto his side again. I hug his torso as he sighs deeply before wrapping his arms around my body. "I know." Johnny whispers and presses a kiss on top of my head.

I feel my senses coming back and open one eye after one. I'm lost for the tiniest second but close my eyes again once I notice where I am. On the plane. Already heading back to Paris. Again I did not sleep well tonight but the nap I just took felt good. An interesting dream.

"Just in time." I hear Lily's soft voice from beside me. I humm lowly and turn to rest my head on her shoulder. Sighing a little I rub my eyes but still keep them close. "We'll be there in 15 minutes." She informs be. I nod my head a little and reach out on the table for my phone. As I can't find it anywhere I open my right eye just the tiniest bit to find my phone and earphones.

I put my favorite playlist on shuffle and listen closely to the songs. It distracts me from the loud thoughts I have. 15 minutes. Four songs. I grab Lily's hand when the plane lowers. But that's something I barely feel. I feel my heart beating faster with every second and there's a limb in my throat I can't swallow. I know there's no way to escape what's about to happen but I desperately wish there was.

When Lily shakes my shoulder I open my eyes. It takes a little for them to get used to so much light. As I turn my head to look out of the window I spot the airport driving by us. Well, we're driving by. Everyone raises from their seats. I pit my phone back inside my pants pockets and grab the little bag from underneath the seat where I kept my book, charger and stuff.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I hear Johnny asking as he looks me straight in the eyes. Lily immediately turns her head to look at us. "Talk! not make out." Johnny sighs and takes my hand to walk a few steps away from the others.

"Before you say something, I don't want you to apologize or feel bad about the things that have happened between us," he starts when he's sure that his family can't hear us "it was a dumb idea, just like you said.".

My heart aches as my gaze falls down to my feet. "You th-think so?" I ask and it comes out more shaky than I thought it would. Johnny frowns at my question and stares at me for a moment. Sighing he shakes his head a little. "No. I just thought it'd make everything easier. I'm sorry. I'm not really sure what to say to you.".

"Say nothing. I know that it seemed dumb and irresponsible but it felt right. For me. And I know that I hurt Lily but she can't forbid me to fall fo-" I stop speaking. I won't say it, I won't say.

"..let's just go our ways and.. I don't know.. move on." I chuckle uneasily and bite my lower lip. Johnny nods his head and runs a hand through his soft hair. His chest moving up and down from breathing so heavily. "Okay." I mumble.

We then both walk back to the others. I keep my head down and kind of stare at the floor for no big reason. I'm not sure how to feel but uncomfortable. We all perk up at the sound of the pilots voice, calling out for Johnny as the plane seems ready to start off again.

Johnny's eyes wander to his family as a light smile appears on his lips when hugging Vanessa. "Take care. Bye." He says and kisses her cheek. He hugs Jack too and softly slaps his son's back. They both chuckle and smile at each other once they pulled away. Then he turns to Lily.

She's distant at first and looks unsure. But Johnny carefully takes her into his arms. I could barely hear what he whispered into her ear but I could understand the words "I never meant to hurt you, baby. Never.". She closes her eyes and eagerly hugs him back, saying "I love you, dad.".

Johnny pecks her forehead as he's letting go of her again. I take a deep breath which unwillingly made him look in my direction. I wish I could say goodbye to him like I would like to. "We should go then..." I shakily say and smile over my sadness. The three of them nod their heads and walk towards the doors, exiting the plane.

I shoot one last look over my shoulder to Johnny before walking down the staircase. Ugh this hurts more than I thought it would.

Making sure to not look back once more we walk straight inside the airport by dragging along our suitcases. Inside the building I walk straight towards one of those huge windows which basically are the whole wall. I don't know what Vanessa, Jack and especially Lily did but I just kept standing there with my eyes on the plane. Until after some minutes it eventually shot back towards the sky. And there I stood. Both hands resting against the wall of glass which I stood in front of with my eyes still on the plane that slowly disappeared into the clouds and in which someone very very very special was sitting in.

I can't hate Lily for acting this way and I also never will. I'm happy she's forgiven me. Still I feel like something wonderful flew away in that plane. Not only the person, Johnny, but the thing we had between us. I've never felt that way towards a person and in the current moment I doubt I'm ever going to feel that again. It's been five weeks and in this short time he got to own a very own place inside my heart. I may sound stupid but Johnny's the first man I fell in love with.
I never told him but I know I do.

I try to blink the tears away that unfortunately welled up in my eyes and I thankfully succeed. I take a deep breath as I'm letting my hands fall down to the sides of my body again. There's someone hugging me from behind and I smile when I see Lily resting her chin on my shoulder. Closing my eyes, I lean my head against hers and take both her hands in mine. "Let's go home." She says.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Lol it is so dramatic