"I thought you didn't bring it," said Will, feeling amazed and proud.

While putting the belt on my waist, I smile at him, "I'm always prepared, my dear William," he become a bit flattered.

"Splendid," Jack added, grinning at me. I give him a small smile. Shortly, after unsheathing our swords, we silently walk on the ship, heading to the main deck. There was a breakdown in discipline, about a dozen of Navy sailors are gathering playing dice. The soldiers Murtogg and Mullroy are among them as well.

Jack holds up his pistol and shouted, "Everyone stay calm! We are taking over the ship...!" Will and I point our swords at the sailors.

"Aye! Avast!" Will shouted eagerly.

I quickly cover my mouth to hold my laugh, while Jack gives Will a look. All of the sailors burst out their laugh at us, shaking their heads. Realising what he have done, Will's face begins to blush of embarrassment. Jack grins with the sailors, with his pistol still at the level. Lieutenant Gillette steps forward.

"This ship cannot be crewed by two men." sneered Lieutenant Gillette, then his eyes move to me, surprising him a little. "...and a girl. You'll never make it out of the bay."

"Son," Jack points his pistol to the lieutenant, "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?"

Suddenly, I want to take out my pistol as well. I move my sword to my left hand, and confidently hold up my pistol with my right hand, pointing at the sailors. Everyone gives me a strange look.

"Haven't seen a girl with a pistol?" I questioned.

Lieutenant Gillette scoffs, "Miss Swann, is it appropriate for a lady to do such things? Governor Swann would be very concerned about this."

I intensely stare at him, as he instantly stutters, regretting his words. "Is it appropriate for a lady, or a gentleman, to put a mind on one's business? It is not and never your place to judge me, of how I act as a lady. You're not even one!"

"And in case you did not know, my dear beloved father know me very well for defending myself." I smile sarcastically at him. I take a quick glance at Will, who is smiling proudly at me.

The lieutenant shuts his mouth and look away, I would say he is embarrassed. Some sailors doubtfully move forward, with their swords on their hands. Lieutenant Gillette holds up his hand, signalling them to stop.

"Sir, I'll not see any of my men killed or wounded in this foolish enterprise." spoke Lieutenant Gillette to Jack, trying to ignore my glare.

"Fine by me. We brought you a nice little boat, so you can all get back to shore, safe and sound." said Jack, pointing at the row boat we had before.

Lieutenant Gillette nods, "Agreed. You have the momentary advantage, sir. But I will see you smile from the yard arm, sir."

Only few times I tried to use a pistol, which I got them the same way I did this morning. I always try to keep it as a secret, but father somehow knew it was me who took his pistols... Thankfully he wasn't very mad about it. I practiced deep in the forest, sometimes accompanied by Will.

"As likely as not." Jack responded to the lieutenant, whilst winking at me, then he faces at Will and me, "Short up the anchor, mates! We've got ourselves a ship!"

I'm not sure how to react. I thought we were going to commandeer the Interceptor. Well, at least we got a ship. I raise my hand and grin. I put back my pistol to my pocket and sheathe my sword.

Soon, the sailors make their way down through a rope ladder to the row boat. I sit on the stairs, drying my wet clothes underneath the sun. I see Will pushing hard the windlass, but the anchor is too heavy for him. When I get up to go help him, Jack comes to my best friend first. "A little help?" he asked to Will.