Part 6

"Talk", Ming gave the person sitting in front of him stern look.

He didnt speak anything making Ming felt more frustrated.

"P Pha!", yelled Ming as Ming continued to stare at Pha, waiting for further explanation.

Pha just put on his most 'guilty as charged' smile as he didn't say anything to Ming. Ming bite his lips as he saw it.

"This is it. I don't have any energy to deal with all this. Call me only when you decide to talk", Ming abruptly leaving Pha. Pha gawked at empty chair.

Pha ran towards Ming and snatched Ming's wrist. 
He bring him to his car and said "I'm bringing you home".

The ride back was quite and becoming awkward as Pha kept glancing at Ming. Ming gazed absently at the passing cars only to realize it's not the road to his dorm.

"P, where are we going?" asked Ming looking at Pha questioning.

"My dorm. We can talk there. I will answer everything,  I promise", Pleaded Pha to Ming.

The door opened quietly and Ming entered, his face bland as he retrieved the pillow and sit on the chair.

"Sit first, let me get something to drink", Pha quickly opened the fridge.

"Here Ming", said Pha while putting beer in front of Ming.

"Thank you P", Ming softly drink his beer.

Both ot them looking at each other waiting for the first move.

"Enlighten me, P. Why did this happened in first place? Why?", Said Ming desperately.

"Ming, I am sorry. It's all my fault. But was I mistaken before, or am I mistaken now? No. I don't regretted a thing", Pha looked at Ming

"Why P?", Ming frowned at Pha, clearly annoyed with him.

"I like you. I like you so much, Ming. I tried to approach you, many times Ming. Many times. I spend years chasing you, and it hurts when you didn't even looked at me once, I tell you", Pha said nonchalantly while drinking his beer.

Ming stunned at his explanations. Didn't know how to reply with sudden confession.

"I tried Ming. But too many obstacles. It's likes not the right time yet for us to meet. Even Forth take pity on me", chuckled Pha.

"That's why when I saw you the other night at bar, I did what I always dream to do", Pha continued

"Rape me-", Ming didn't get to finish his sentence when Pha interrupted.

"NO! Not to rape you. Kiss you! I dream of kissing you thousand time. I need to", Pha

"Then why P??", shouted Ming crying.

"Because it's you. You were so sexy looking at me with your puppy eyes, messed hair and swollen lips. All for me to devour.  All mine", said Pha looking down.

"I mean, look at you now. Looking all beautiful with tears in your eyes. Tell me what should I do, Ming. Tell me Mingkwan. I didn't want to hurt you but you keep demanded for more. Who am I to ignore your command", Pha sniffed trying to calm his heart.

Pha seemed distressed and softly pleaded "Please Ming, let me take care of you. Be mine Ming. I'll take my responsibility for your whole life. I will be yours forever. All mine is yours. Please Ming".

"P, if you'll be mine, you cannot escape from me. I am clingy, annoying, sensitive, possessive. I'm not a nice person, P."  Taunted Ming

"I don't care as long as you are mine", Pha said hopingly looking at Ming.

"Be my boyfriend, Ming. Let me make up for all my mistake. Let me love you how you should be loved and making you fall in love with me." Pha kneeled.

"Be mine Ming. I'll be good, I promise", Pha

"Yes p'Pha", Ming smile shyly and continue while holding Pha's hand.

"Mine"