Part 3

"Excuse me p'Phana, my name is Ming. I come on behalf of engineering faculty" Said Ming formally to Pha who looked at him.

"Yes Ming. I do know you. You are famous", Pha observed Ming from head to toe.

"As if you are not, p"  Ming raise his eyebrows playfully and continue "P, I need your help if you are not busy for next month"

"Why? What do you have for me?",  Pha asked innocently.

" We will be organizing health event on next month and I would like to invite your team to open booth. Maybe you can consult to those who come that day", Ming explained while looking hopeful at Pha.

"Interesting, I will only agree if I get to do fund raising for my faculty during the event" Pha said to Ming.

"I don't see why not. You can set reasonable fee for those who seek your advice", Ming start looking at his itinerary for event. "This area will be your booth and I will be your assistant if you need anything." Ming show event layout to Pha

"Let me do proposal first, then we will coordinate from there. I have a feeling that it will be awesome. ", Phana said while taking note on his planner.

"Sure P. Also include how you want your booth be, we will set it up for you", Ming smile at Pha.

"But for now, let me bribe you lunch p", said Ming cheekily.

"Who am I to refuse free lunch by one of the hot guy. Prepare yourself,  I only want the best of the best", wink Pha

"After you, p", Ming stand aside to give way to Pha

Both Ming and Pha enjoy their lunch together while getting to know each other.

"Ming, do have someone special should I aware of?", Pha said suddenly

"No one p, why?", Ming answer while looking at Pha weirdly.

"So, no one will be mad if I make you my slave right?", Pha said mischievously.

"Sl..Slave??!", Ming shout his heads off

"Shhh. Not to loud Ming. Let me rephrase my sentence. I mean I would probably need your help regarding booth & equipment for the event.  Wouldn't you be enslaving yourself by then? Or do you expect me to do it by myself? Sorry to say, I dont even know how to use tools except for medical tools", Pha said nonchalantly.

"Phew, you got me misunderstood you p. If that so, that I am happy to be your slave" Ming said happily.

"Eat Ming. Here some meatballs. I know you love meatballs", Pha put meatballs at Ming's plate.

"How you know, P?", Ming look Pha confused. 

Pha just smile fondly at Ming.