Part 2

"Arghh, my head hurts. What the hell happened? Why my ass hurting? Did I get beaten last night?  Well, I guess I shouldn't drink too much till I black out. How am I going to go home like this. It's hurting everywhere!" Groan Ming when he try to sit but his body ache like he was hit with car.

Ming looked at his surrounding and spot his clothes along with his hand phone and wallet.  He slowly stand up and quietly wear his clothes, walking out of room and hail a cab as fast as he can without anyone noticing him.

Ming slept through the day since his hangover worsening every minute after he came home.

"Minngggg! Minggg! Are you dead??" yell Yo

"Ming stop pretending to sleep! Open the doorr!! Or I'll break it!! " Yo continue as no sound heard from inside Ming's room.

"Anyone here?? Minggg!!" Park screaming his lung out. Park look at Yo and count

"1 , 2 , 3 Mingggggg!!!" Park and Yo yell together.

"Shit guys, I'm coming! Im cominggg!! Stop yelling dumbass!" Ming open the door angrily

"Are you okey?!" Yo replied as he frantically looking at Ming for any discomfort.

"Why are you screaming?!" Ming said confusing.

"Because you scream at me!" Yo pointed at Ming

"No, you scream at me first!" Ming glare at Yo

"Shut up both of you. Stop screaming at each other, WE. ARE. NOT .DEAF" Lam said through gritted teeth.

"What are you doing here?" Ming asked calmly at them as he see Yo, Lam and Park standing in front of his door.

"Well, nothing much. Just felt bored and decided to disturb you" said Park looking at his nails.

Yo smack Ming's head.

"Ming, you idiot. You went MIA for today, you didn't contact me, didn't contact Park and Lam, and even absent from your classes. I was worried if something happened to you. You are so lucky I didn't call your parents" Yo explain.

"Aww, aren't you so sweet little Yo. Thanks guys.  I had bad hangover, drink a little too much last night" Ming

"Thats what you get because you didnt invited me" pout Yo

"Sorry Yo" apologies Ming while he pat Yo head.

"Here your food and medicine" Park

"Rest for today. We will see you tomorrow" Lam

Three of them leave Ming alone. Ming shut the door and  go to bathroom to take a shower.

"Fuck!!" yelled Ming as he see his chest full of marks and bites.

"Is this blood at my ass? why am I bleeding? What actually happened last night?" Ming said.

"Did I get rape??!!" Ming

"FUCK!!" Yelled Ming