"We'll keep you afloat." Mattheo said and Draco agreed.

"Okay fine but I don't have a swimsuit." I realised that I didn't bring one with me, well I hadn't thought about it when I was getting things to take.

"Follow me." Draco asserted, signalling for me to follow with this index finger. I followed behind him up the stairs I had seen earlier.

We went through a long corridor which had some more pictures and paintings of the Malfoy family. There were also more ornaments and decorations hung on the walls.

The upstairs had a similar gothic look to the downstairs area and exterior. I really loved the way it had been decorated.

Draco led me into a dark, massive bedroom which had a balcony at the opposite end. He went over to a cabinet and opened the bottom drawer, searching through some clothes.

I leaned against the bedframe as he searched and searched then suddenly stopped. He picked out a black swimsuit which looked like it had never been used.

"Is this okay?" He asked, giving me it.

"Yeah it's great. Who's is it?"

"My mums, it's never been worn though, don't worry."

"Oh it's fine. Thank you." I grinned then gave him a little hug. He kissed me on the cheek in a friendly way and I felt some heat upon them. He began to walk away but I pulled him back. He stopped and slowly turned around, giving me a confused look.

"Fuck, alcohol!" I exclaimed, staring at his lips then those dreaded sweatpants.

"I'm irresistible, I know, darling." He smirked then left the room, this time I didn't pull him back.

Very cocky.

I closed the door and locked it then put on the swimsuit. It was a little bit big on my breast area but I really liked it. Draco's mum has good style, well from this swimsuit.

I put my dress on over it because it would be kind of awkward walking through a party area with just swimsuit.

I went back down the stairs, through the party area, to where the lake was.

The girls and boys were split into two sides. Draco, Blaise, Mattheo and Timmy were stood to one side, all in just swimsuits.

Jesus they're hot.

Then Cathy, Pansy and Astoria to the opposite side. All in bikinis. Just seeing how beautiful they were made me feel somewhat insecure.

I stood in the middle of the two groups not really knowing where to stand. I dropped my dress to the side.

"I shall escort you to the water, Ophelia." Mattheo walked over and took my hand. The three others looked a tad jealous and were talking amongst themselves.

"Why, thank you, sir." I chuckled, curtsying then follower him to the edge of the lake.

"Kinky." He raised an eyebrow and I scoffed.

"Please keep focused on keeping me from drowing." I asserted and he nodded. He jumped into the water and floated near me waiting for me to come in. I sat down at the edge, just seeing the water brought back bad memories but when I turned to see Mattheo waiting for me to join him, being in the water excited me.

"Here . ." He put his arms out and I slowly lowered into them, " . . I've got you."

He wrapped his arms around my meek body and held me near him. I kicked my legs a little bit, but there wasn't much point as his legs were doing all the work.