"Wait." Her voice was soft and gentle, almost soothing as she held her hands out to Harry who attempted to persevere Hedwig behind him. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help but overhear about your owl and I - I - er, can help." Bambi took a glance at Harry, looking over the girl once more judging the situation.

"How?" Harry questioned reasonably, "And how do we know you won't tell?" Adding as he noticed the Slytherin crest adorned on her robes.

"I care for animals back at home and I - I er, you're just gonna have to trust me on this." They were silent for a moment, weighing their options when finally, Harry nodded, passing the already weak owl to the girl's outstretched arms. Hurriedly she returns to the table they sat at, resting Hedwig down. As Bambi peered over her shoulder she could see how Hedwig lightly squawking stopped and he stared intently at the girl. Mesmerised as the girl muttered small incantations, she notices how with ease she healed the bird, turning back to them with a smile.

Harry immediately fused over his bird, muttering thanks before he shoved the letter she held in his pocket. The girl muttered a small and quite welcome, before racing down the corridor. Yet, Bambi followed, grabbing her gently by the sleeve of her robes before she could disappear, "wait," the girl whirled around, panicked slightly, "what's your name?" It was a simple question Bambi thought, but the girl seemed to wander in her mind before wearing a smiling.

"Melody Swan."

Harry's meeting with Sirius is the Gryffindor common room had proved to be a hit or miss situation, with the support of Sirius on DA, they risked Umbridge nearly catching him and that ruined the chance of Bambi getting her chance to speak to her dad. She didn't mind, of course, understanding the risk was too strong now. But her happiness took a great plunge, not at that alone, but from the letter, Alex and Elliot had sent her only moments ago. Officially their whole family was uninvited to his wedding the moment he received Bambi's less supporting letter. She suspected it of course, but to read it psychically sent shivers of sorrow down her body.

Not having the time to spare on the thought, Cedric and Stevie had raced through the common room door, startling everyone in the room including both Bambi and Frankie. 'We did it!" She sang, waving a paper around in the air.

"Did what?" Frankie question, ripping out a page of his book that now had a massive line drawn across it.

"Got Quidditch reinstated!" Cedric added, passing by a grinning Stevie. There were cheers from fellow Hufflepuff and a sudden crowd formed as Stevie walked over.

Stevie sighed in content as she perched herself behind the sofa the two occupied, "Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are reinstated too, meaning the competition back on,"

"How did you do it?" Questioned Bambi.

A sparkle of mischievous held in her eyes, "it helps to know that my dad is friends with the captain of the Cudley Cannons who promised a lengthy article about the appalling state of the school after the news of Quidditch being cancelled. The headline is: Hogwarts threatens the lives of future Quidditch stars."

"And who would that Quidditch star be?" Frankie teased, but the girl slapped them both around the head as they snickered.

Once Cedric reunited with them, grinning from ear to ear, he breathed, "Thank you again, Stevie, you pulled through at the last minute."

"No worries," she spoke so quite it was rare to see and as she ducked her head down reddens creeping up, a strand of her hair fell into her face. Before she could even notice, Cedric used his hand to tuck the strand behind her ear, smiling softly before being called away once more. As Bambi watched eyes wide they could have sworn the once bubbly girl heart skipped a beat.

With Quidditch back in full swing, the corridors were often at its quietest when training began and Bambi enjoyed emerging herself into the window seats looking over the castle as she studied. It was the moment she took to herself, watching as birds soared through the sky and the tress of the forbidden forest rattled against the mysterious creatures that lurked within. It was one of those said moments Bambi enjoyed when she suddenly heard cries around the corner. Poking her head around curiously, she was caught breathless when she spotted Aria sat on a bench, crying into her knees that were brought up to her chest.

"Aria?" Bambi hurried over, pulling the girl to her side as she sat down at the bench, dropping her books to the floor immediately. Aria's cries grew louder, "Aria? What's the matter? You can talk to me."

Her eyes were puffy and filled with red sparks as tears ran down her face. She was sniffling, regaining her composure before she fell into Bambi's arms. "I just don't get it." There was a sense of knowing that ran down Bambi like lightening and she too thought back to the letter she received. "How could Billy do this to us? To you? You both had always been so close and now with your life-changing, he should be there for this! For all of us. Mum and dad practically mope around the house, dad doesn't even cook anymore they live off Muggle takeaways. I hate how it's affecting them. I hate what he's done to us!"

Tears sprinkled into Bambi own eyes but she with much strength held them back. Listening to the pain her family felt while she was running around as this princess sent prickles of regret down her. At times she wonders if things would be different if she never became this person. Would Billy still be her loving brother? Silence consumed the two and Bambi had no words, allowing the moment to pass. Aria cries slowly faded and soon another they heard footsteps near, but neither stirred in their seats.

The entire Gryffindor Quidditch team walked around the corner, wearing their red and gold jumpers adorned with their brooms. Bambi knew who was within the crowd so when the remaining group passed by and a raven hair passed by her vision into the seat next to her she knew.

Harry was silent for the beginning, observing the scene before panicking on what to say or do. He could see the redness around Aria eyes and as he watched Bambi stare intently at the wall in front, her own watered. So he did what was best, wrapping an arm around Bambi's shoulder she finally let a tear fall.

They stayed like that for a few passing moments before Aria breathed in heavily, standing from her seat. "Thank you," she had muttered and truthfully she was grateful to just be comfortable while she cried. As the girl rounded the corner Bambi could hear the remainder of the triplets calling to her.

She sighed, falling into Harry's side more, wrapping her arm around his waist. "Is she going to be alright?" Gentleness in his tone as he brushed a curl out of her face. Bambi nodded, resting her eyes shut. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"It's just Billy being Billy." She sighed, keeping her eyes closed before she looked up and spotted worry across the boys face as he suddenly clutched his scar. "Harry?"

"I - I'm okay, it just hurts a lot resonantly," he brushed off the subject and a thought crossed Bambi mind.

"Gryffindor Quidditch uniform is quite attractive on you," she grew her smirk as Harry raised his eyebrows. Yet, once again, his scar prickled in pain. Bambi now shot up from her position, eyes staring into Harry with a look. "What's happening, Harry."

Sighing, he rested his hands on her knees, "I think whenever I'm happy, angry or sad or any strong emotion, it hurts. I just can figure out why?"

Slightly tilting her head, her eyes rested on his scar and it was redder than previous years. "Why don't we put it to the test?" He didn't even have the chance before Bambi's lips crashed onto his and her hands were in his hair, tugging on it. His own hands steadily fell onto her waist, edging her round to face him more, before suddenly he gasped, pulling back.

Again, his scar was reddening and pain ran through it lightning bolt. They both shared a look, confirming the suspicious, but as Bambi felt burning pain in her pocket as the crystal glowed purple once more, she confirmed more than one.

A.N. Okay finally a new chapter heheh - bit of a filler but the fun is about to start. Just want to say a thank you to all the new readers and those who comment it really means a lot.

How are you liking the story ?

What's your favourite Harry Potter x Oc story?