"Silly girl", I whispered and she smacked my hand playfully. 

"You think that hurts?", I asked sarcastically. 

"Of course, you're holding in tears right now", she scoffed

"Really? Want me to show you how to hurt someone?"

"I know better than you, weakling", she made fun of me. 

"Says the one who was screaming my name-"

"Shhh!", she interrupted and I laughed at her. 

"I need to put a ball gag in your mouth, the whole castle can hear your screams", I continued and she placed her face in her hands in embarrassment. I took her hands in mine and cooed at her red face. 

"Aww, don't be embarrassed love, it's not that big of a deal", I reassured her, but she looked far for reassured. 

"Not a big deal? Everyone knows we did it! It's your fault you're so-"

She stopped herself and I glanced at her with a raised eyebrow. 

"So what?", I asked and she blushed, hiding behind the blanket. 

You have reached your destination, the GPS announced. 

F*cks sake

She sighed in relief. 

"Saved by the bell", she giggled and got out of the car. I shook my head with a smile on my face and followed her. 

Once she finally noticed our surroundings, she looked at me, shocked and confused. 

"An airport?", she questioned.

"Yep, I'm taking you to Italy", I announced and her eyes grew in surprise. 

She squealed and ran up to me, jumping up and straddling my waist. I chuckled, grabbing her thighs securely and holding her tightly. She kissed my face countless amounts of times, only making me laugh even more. 

She's so perfect

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!", she spoke excitedly in between each kiss. 

"No need to thank me, doll, it's the least I could do", I nuzzled my face in her neck. 

"The least you could do? You don't see how amazing you are Easton. You're the epitome of perfection, I don't deserve you", she smiled at me widely. 

I swear I felt my heart just melt

I couldn't help but kiss her. I smashed my lips against hers, wordlessly telling her how grateful and lucky I am to have her. She's everything to me, and she says she doesn't deserve me? It's the other way around. 

I sucked on her lips, leaving the swollen and red. I could feel her panties dampen, as her crotch was resting on mine. 

I didn't plan on going to Italy with a hard on, but plans change I guess

She smiled against my lips and pulled away. 

"Let's go!", she exclaimed jumping down and leaving me high and dry. 

F*cking tease. 

I shook my head and motioned her to follow me to the plane. I held her small, soft hand in mine and lead the way. We walked up the stairs and the pilot and flight attendant bowed their heads down in respect. Noelle smiled at them. 

"Why are we alone?", she asked once we were seated face to face. 

"This is my private jet", I said.