"You're so cute." I got startled by the voice and got snapped out of my trance. "Shut up," I said as Mill chuckled at my response. "I mean it. You look so innocent when you're preoccupied with your own thoughts." His remark made me blush for some odd reason, making me slap his arm. 

"What do you mean by 'innocent'? Am I not?" I said. "Honestly..." I covered his mouth.

"Okay, nevermind. You might say dumb shit in public." I removed my hand from his face, Mill smiling oh-so widely as I did so. "Good you know," he said as I rolled my eyes.

It was about 15 minutes in, with us seated together on the bus as we slowly reach our destination. The atmosphere was pretty comfortable which made me slightly relaxed, closing my eyes to take a rest. Minutes later, I was already fast asleep, with Mill's arm hanging around my shoulder. He held my head and placed it on his shoulder, watching me snoring softly.

"How was I so lucky to have you?" Mill thought to himself as he smiled.

with beautiful you together we rise and sleep
(화사한 너와 함께 눈 뜨고 잠들어)
countless moments with every breath my heart grows always
(셀 수 없는 순간 숨 쉴 때마다 맘이 커져 always)

Half an hour has passed as we finally arrived outside town. I felt little shakes on my arm, realizing that Mill was trying to wake me up. I lifted my head from his shoulder, rubbing my eyes. 

"We're here," Mill said. I looked around seeing that people were leaving the bus. 

"Let's go."

We grabbed our belongings and left the bus last. Just a short distance away, we could see a flourishing flower field, glistening under the glorious sun. It was a nice sight to see.

Mill and I held hands as we ran toward the field. There were almost no people around, but enough people to see in a place like this. Our footsteps were heard as we trudged on the cemented pavement, excitedly making our way into the flowery path.

"Hold on," I said and stopped in my tracks. Mill looked at me with curiosity. "What's the matter?" I took out my phone from my purse, opening the camera app. "Okay, pose for me!"

Still confused, he followed my instruction anyway. Mill looked like he couldn't take it seriously and held in his laugh. "Got it!" I said and clicked the gallery app. Mill walked towards me.

"What was that for?" I looked up at him. "Just wanted to flex my boyfriend to the Internet."

He laughs at my statement. I looked at him strangely, "Why? You're not my boyfriend?" He shakes his head. "No, it's just that you've been awfully cute since earlier." Again, I blushed.

"W-Whatever. I'm uploading this right now." I said and posted the photos on IG. It was the picture of Mill that I took a while ago and the picture of us holding hands. "And... done!"

y/n