A Deal...

-(The Next Day)-

(3rd Person POV)

The sun had continued to shine above, making the meadows surrounding the village sparkle in sunlight. As Aerith made her way down to the stream with a basket of clothes in her hand, the same thought kept coming to her head.

Mother...

Although Elymra wasn't her real mother, she was still the only mother figure that Aerith had memories with. Her real mother had died a long time ago, and she was found by Elymra who took her into her care.

Elymra took great care of her, and never once had made her unhappy...

But the fact that she's in Midgard alone...

With no one there to help or stay by her side...

It made Aerith worry constantly about her, wondering if Shinra had done something to her...or if she's sick but no ones there to help her...or worse...she just somehow died cause no one was there with her..

"Aerith....I need you to go with them...I can't protect you anymore. I'll be fine I promise...so please...go with them...be safe."

As much as Aerith didn't want to go with Tifa and them, she ended up going, not wanting to make her mother sad.

"She'll be fine....she's strong....she can do this.." Aerith took a deep breath and smiled before making her way deeper into the forest. She stopped as she noticed the stream and took a little breather...

"Oh the bird...in the bass..ket..~"

Aerith dropped her basket, frightened from the sudden singing. It sounded so...eerie. She looked around but couldn't see anyone there, only trees and bushes were around her.

"When...oh whennn...will it....come...out?"

She then felt a cold hand touch her shoulder, sending shivers down her spine.

"Who is behind....you nowww~"

She quickly pushed the person away and ran forward, she then glanced back and her face instantly went pale.

"Well well, I found our little bird~" Kumika smiled, as he sat on a tree branch.

"H-H-How,-"

"Too easy, all the helicopters from Shinra have trackers on them. It just took us awhile to get here without a helicopter." he grabbed a stick that was on the ground, and twirled it with his finger.

Aerith didn't know what to do, this man in front of her could kill her in a heartbeat. She had only met him twice...

When he came to check on her instead of Teseng, and when he had Tifa hostage...and both times....she felt this eerie and murderous aura around him.

"Honestly, I don't wanna be here." he said, snapping the twig in half. "But if I don't, Ishikawa's gonna kill me.." he then glanced at Aerith, who was still frozen in place.

"Ah don't worry, I won't kill you....or your little friends...oh well that's a lie actually." he then started walking towards Aerith.

"Let's make a deal little bird....between me and you..."

"D-Deal?"

"Mhm, you see," he pointed at the village, "there's someone in that village that could possibly ruin Shinra's reputation if she was found. If she's dead though, then that won't happen. So madam, I want you to kill Tifa Lockhart." he then smashed the twig to pieces.

"H-Huh?! Y-You don't-,"

"Of course we don't need you, because there's someone else we can use...I only learned of them now and if my plan works you won't be needed anymore. But, I need you to kill Tifa for me." he shrugged.

"Never, I won't ever kill her." Aerith glared at Kumika, her fear slowly going away.

"Hm....ah how about this then." he then threw something on the ground, a hair piece covered in blood.

"......." Aerith knelt down to the pin on the ground, the pin that she saw every single day of her life.

"We have your mother, she's a very interesting woman. No matter how hard I tried, she wouldn't say a word about you or your friends." he then grabbed what seemed to be a walkie talkie.

"With one single word, your mother will be killed by one of my men, but don't worry your pretty little head about it....just kill Tifa and she'll be fine." he then walked over to Aerith, lifting her chin up so that she was looking at him.

"Don't fail me, or she will die." he then grinned, but this grin...was more evil looking then the last one, "I hope to see good progress little bird..." and in the blink of an eye...

He was gone...

(Kumika's POV)

What a fool...

Why though....why in the hell will her face not go away..

I splashed water on my face, as the face of that stupid woman refused to go away. Stuck in the back of my memory, as I closed my eyes it was there.

"W-Wait...."

I turned and to my shock...

"Well, well, little bird how did you know-,"

"If I do what you ask of me....you swear you'll let my mother go."

"Oh ho, of course~" but something was off, her expression looked a little too...determined..

"Fine then, but I have a request....I wish to speak to my mother once a night...or week...please."

Hm...

"Fine, but then you'll have to give me back something else instead-,"

"Info....I'll give you info on what they do and when. Will that suffice?"

"You really...plan on betraying them..." but not even I felt confident when I asked that.

Usually, when you stare into a person's eyes...you'll know instantly how they feel, what they're thinking, and if they are saying truth or lies...

But this woman...

"If it's for my mother, I'll do anything."

I hate it...her eyes...those shining eyes that don't show me what she's thinking..

Then to my shock she grabbed my hand, "H-HEY-,"

"How many have you killed with this hand...it feels rough...and has many scars." she said, looking up at me with...

Pity?

"That is none of your concern." I said, as I shook her hand away, "I don't care, fine go ahead, tell me info and I'll let you talk to your mother. But you still must kill Tifa to guarantee her safety."

"I will...." I continued to glare at her until I turned away. "Oh, and no following me this time."

She nodded, as I growled and made my way into the woods..

Her ridiculous eyes haunting me now...whenever I closed my eyes..

(END OF CHAPTER)

(This wasn't how I wanted it to go. I also think I'm going to change a lot of the next chapters I have in mind too :D. But thank you guys for waiting, sorry I was busy with a project and couldn't post lol. Have a good rest of your day/evening! Bye Bye!)