"I bet you didn't pay attention since you hate him since before," Kuroo was the one who mocked Konoha this time.

"Shut it!" Konoha hissed.

"So what happened next?" Bokuto asked focusing all his attention to Konoha.

"So he's super mega ultra rich, I remembered one time in middle school when he pushed the kid in our class off the stairs causing that kid to have concussion."

"That kid's parents was about to sue Inoue's parents since a lot of kids from our class also witnesses it, but guess what?"

Kenma sighed, "They didn't because they bribed them with money?"

Konoha smiled and snapped his fingers, "Correct! So if we are to do something about Inoue, we can't just beat the shit out of him because he might turn the story upside down and we'll be the one to blame or worse we'll be in jail."

Bokuto massaged his temple once again trying to calm himself and not be overwhelmed by his emotions.

Bokuto closed his eyes for the meantime, and opened it slowly, "So what should we do about him? I can't let him get near or see Akaashi."

"Then how about we'll wait for him to do something and find evidences of it, and threaten his parents or something?" Kenma mumbles while resting his back fully on the couch's backrest.

Kuroo chuckled and pats Kenma's head.

"So? What to do?" Kuroo asked Konoha.

Konoha sighed, "Whatever. Let's just go for that then, though I'm not sure on how we can get an evidence or something."

"Let's ask Yukippe.." Bokuto suggested.

"Oh yeah! They're relatives afterall, and maybe Inoue trusts Yukie too or something." Kuroo said.

"Why are you all in here?" The four of them turned to Akaashi's direction when he spoke and got out of Bokuto's room.

"Akaashi!" Bokuto immediately calls and walked over to Akaashi with a very worried facial expression.

Konoha looked at them with so much protest, "Respect please, don't make out in front of me."

"Are you okay? Is your head hurting?" Bokuto asked.

Akaashi shakes his head and walked with Bokuto back to the living room, "No I'm fine."

"So? How's your emotional state? What are you feeling right now?" Konoha asked Akaashi the moment he sat on the couch.

"I'm fine, I'm calm now.." Akaashi assured him.

Akaashi looked at everyone, "So why are you all gathering right now?"

Kuroo chuckled, "Oh we're just talking how to eliminate the villain."

Akaashi went quiet, and sighed.

"I just remembered something while in my sleep," Akaashi admits and waited for them to react.

"What? You didn't tell me about this," Konoha says.

"I remembered something days ago, and now...again," When Akaashi said that Bokuto instantly turned to his direction with a very obvious questioning facial expression.

"What did you remember?" Bokuto took the urge to ask.

Akaashi looked at Bokuto and smiled, "About us."

9 YEARS AGO

"You're going to walk with us again?" Akaashi asked Bokuto, while watching him fix his things inside his bag.