"Molly has your peanut butter and jelly you asked for Ms.Grey!" Molly announced, scooting the delicious snack onto the table for the two of us.

"Thank you Molly, and- uh," I quickly fumbled through my pockets, pulling out a single galleon, "here!" I offered, placing the golden coin into the shocked elves hand.

"Oh- thank you Ms.Grey!" She chimed, running off happily with her new coin. I watched her, with her dress flowing slightly with each step until I turned back to Sirius smiling.

"See sometimes I'm not a heartless bitch." I teased, poking him in the chest while taking a bite of my freshly made sandwich.

Sirius took his into his hand, examining it closely, "uh- what is it?" He asked, spinning it around in his hand slowly to get a better look at it.

"I don't even know, Lily's mom made them once and now I'm obsessed." I confessed, taking a bite out of mine. And looking back to Sirius who cautiously took one of his own. His debating expression eventually fading into one of expectance after taking another bite.

"Like it?" I giggled,

"Bloody hell these are good? What are they called? Nut sandwiches?" He mumbled, I nearly choked on my bread at the idiocy of his words. Knowing he didn't mean it in that sense.

"What?- oh! I mean like! The- fucking hell!" He quickly retorted, eventually letting his head fall against the table in loss.

"It's ok love, just enjoy your nut sandwich." I giggled, before taking another bite. Practically feeling the venomous glare I was receiving. But I nearly threw my mine across the room when two hands planted themselves on my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"Hey! I'm trying to eat-" but before the playful words could finish falling from my mouth, his lips were back on mine. The kiss was soft, but not too soft— eventually progressing to a pace that one would simply swoon upon thinking about.

Pushing against his chest to pull away, I locked eyes with him, "not here." I mumbled, removing myself from his lap and lifting myself from the seat.

My body was so overwhelmed with teenage hormones I could barely remember what had happened between the time we left the kitchens. To were I was now being lifted up onto the counter of the boys dormitory bathroom. The chilly marble beneath me send an array of goosebumps down my legs. Not going unnoticed by the boy who was now pulling at the hem of my shift and lifting it above my head before throwing it somewhere away from us.

I watched him step back, his eyes wandering my body like a child examining his Christmas presents. His face soon flickering from one of joy, to pure and utter lust as he drank me up with his eyes.. his body coming into contact with my own, his hands running up and down my waist— while his lips collided with my neck. Leaving his love bites upon m skin... it was intoxicating.. this feeling of euphoria that flowed through me.

Feeling him tenderly trail all over my body, I couldn't help the sinful moans that fell from my lips in such a breathy way.. practically begging for just one for whimsy touch of his skin to my own..

"Fuck.." I moaned, letting my hands fly to his hair where they got tangled in his tattered mess.

His body against mine, led me to feel every inch of him.. and I mean every inch, so when I felt his bulge graze against my core I couldn't help the grinding of my hips. Giving me just a taste of the ecstasy that was to come.