✡✡~ Chapter 17 ~✡✡

⚛⚛ Meanwhile at the tent ⚛⚛

⚛⚛ Jin's POV ⚛⚛

Suho arrived at the tent and I kinda feel a bit nervous.

He came closer to me and looked at me with a scary eyes.

"Don't you mind if we have a talk?" Suho said as he gave me a scary look and smirk on his face.

I gulped and nooded slowly at him.

He sat down in front of me and formed a half smile on his face...

"So, what do you need from me?" I started the conversation and crossed my arms on my waist.

"Are you that close with Jisoo?" He asked me while the smirk on his face didn't fade yet.

"Well we are childhood friends though!" I said and looked confused on his words.

What with that question by the way?

"So did you see that guy with Jisoo the other day?" He asked me and looked at me head to toe.

I nooded and I feel that there will be things that I don't expect to happen!

"Well, why will I answer that if I don't know you yet?" I asked him and made his eyes widen...

"So who are you?" I asked him and looked at his face and tried to analyze if I have known him already.

He looks familiar and I think that I have already saw when I was in high school.

But I think that I don't remember his name....

"Suho!" He said with a smile on his face.

'Suho?' Is he the guy who likes Jisoo back then!

Why is he here?

My eyes widened as I hear his name and also my mouth just opened wide.

"Suho?" I said as I can't believe that he is really Suho.

"Yes, I'm Suho!" He nooded and smiled at me. My eyes is still wide as I think that he is doing something to me.

"And also I'm the guy you saw with Jisoo the other day!" He added and looked outside of the tent.

Something might be suspicious right now! If he is the guy I saw the other day, then why is he asking if I know that guy?

What is he really planning to do?

"So you're also here then?" I asked to change the topic that won't bother my mind.

"Yes!" He answered happily with a wide smile on his face.

"So what bring you here?" I asked him and his smile suddenly disappeared.

"Is there something you wanna know?" I added to my question and he just looked at me without saying a thing.

"Maybe!" He said and my face turns to be a confused face. What does he mean 'maybe'? Is there really something bad that ganna happen to me or I'm just over thinking it?

"What is it then?" I asked him and h just smiled at me.

"Is there something between you and Jisoo?" He asked when I was to drink a cup of water then I suddenly coughed...

My eyes widened while looking at him...

What's with the sudden question?

"Excuse me!" I said as I avoid his eyes and just looked at the cup of water.

He smiled and me and move closer to me...

"I said is there something between you and Jisoo?" He repeated his question and smirked at me.

I gulped and turned my head on the other direction.

Why will he ask that all of the sudden?

"Hey, I'm asking you!" He suddenly shouted and make me looked at him.

I think he's angry now!

What is he really planning to do at me? There's nothing I have done wrong? He really that in a bad mood right now!

"Nothing!" I shouted so he can stop making me look at me. As I say my words I looked back again at the other direction and gulped.

~ To be continued ~

Hi guys sorry for the short updates, the other chapters are only containing more than 625+ words and I'm trying to make it long so I'm sorry for the short ones!💜💙💚