ten.

A/N
After 3 long years... I'm back bitches ;)
Let's just get on with this chapter and see if I still have it in me!

Isabelle and her brother had spent his short visit catching up on life since they'd last seen each other. It wasn't the same over text and phone calls, and Isabelle rarely had time to visit home where Marcus and the rest of her family resided.

2 weeks had passed and Isabelle continued to do what she always did: work, stream, sleep, repeat. It's not like she hated what she did, she loved it in-fact, but her dream was to quit her daytime boring waitressing job and focus on streaming full time. Maybe even properly start her own YouTube and post regular content that wasn't just stream clips.

Isabelle and Harry had been texting occasionally but nothing ever came of it. From the frosty start in the club, to the drinks at the pub, Isabelle had no idea what she was in for when going back to Harry & Cal's flat...

In the week before, Cal(Freezy) planned for Stephen(Tries) and Isabelle to do a cook-off of their own for his channel as the next video in the popular series. Isabelle had met Stephen on the night of Talia's album release party. She didn't know him all that well but did some research prior to filming so she knew what she was up against. There was no faith in his cooking ability but a lot of faith in his comedic ability, she knew she'd have to step up her game when it came to being on camera to match his energy. It's not like Isabelle was camera shy, she'd been streaming for almost a year now and occasionally popped into the girl's vlogs and the 'One Word Interview' she did with them on Simon's channel.

Isabelle was stood beside Stephen to the right of Cal, out of camera shot until Cal announced them as YouTube's very own Jamie Oliver and Nigella Lawson. To which received the replies of "fuck you" and "cheeky cunt" from both Stephen and Isabelle. Cal went on to explain the concept of his Cook Off videos that seemed to be a big hit on his channel. She didn't understand how she had been roped in by Cal. Maybe it was a drunken promise?

Once the brief introduction was over, the video started to get chaotic and would only continue to do so. And with that, Stephen, Cal, Sam and Isabelle headed to Waitrose with Sam filming Isabelle and Cal filming Stephen inside the shop. Isabelle had been running around frantically as if it was a race trying to find the ingredients she needed for her meal.

Even though they were given the limit of £20, Isabelle decided to buy individual spices instead of premixed, which pushed her £3 over budget, so that she didn't look like she was taking the easy road into her recipe unlike Cal would in his own cook-offs. Stephen had managed to stay well under budget which earned him some extra 'leeway' for the final decision at the end of the night.

Filming with Stephen had to be the funniest thing Isabelle had experienced in a long time. Comedy just came naturally to him, with minimal effort.

Once the four of them returned to the flat, one by one Isabelle revealed to Cal and Stephen what she had bought to cook with, revealing her meal. Despite her Italian heritage, she had decided to go with a Mexican dish to surprise her component and the judges.

"To be honest, I'd assumed you'd go with some basic pasta dish like Talia. So this is a nice surprise." Cal admitted with a smug look painted across his face.

"No, no. I'm a much more creative chef than Talia is." Isabelle said with confidence until she looked directly into the camera lense, "Talia's stans... please don't come for me, I'm family. For legal reasons, it was a joke."

Stephen had opted for Penne Alla Vodka with a twist of Red Bull. The involvement of Red Bull boosted Isabelle's confidence majorly as she knew the Red Bull would be a ridiculous addition to the meal.