six.

It had been a few days since Talia's party and Isabelle had pretty much been keeping in touch with everyone new she'd met that night. Isabelle had also been added to a couple new group chats which made her feel more welcomed into their friendship group overall.

Isabelle heard her phone ping during her stream and quickly glanced over. She'd seen a notification from the 'Four Children & It' group chat - which she'd questioned the choice of group name but nonetheless had gotten used to it - and wondered if Simon had uploaded the video, so she quickly opened the group chat to read the texts.

Four Children & It

Simon: vid is up btw

I'll let my stream know

Gee: I'll make a tweet

Freya: we should stream codenames one day, the 5 of us

Simon: I'm not playing with you sweats, you lot literally read each others minds

Talia: don't hate the players, hate the game

The twitch name Miniminter popped onto her 'welcome to the stream' notification she had set up for her stream for people who newly followed. He sent a £5 donation 20 seconds later with the message 'new youtube vid up'.

Usually Isabelle would ignore self-promo but since it was Simon and it was a video that involved her, she accepted it and read the donation out loud. "Thanks for the p's." Isabelle laughed and continued, "But yes, there's finally a good video on the Miniminter channel." She smiled at her dslr stream camera as she somewhat skilfully ventured the GeoGuessr map, trying to guess the country she was placed in for the battle royale round.

Her viewers in chat then started to spam messages like 'a collab we didn't know we needed', 'probably going to be Simon's best video' and 'please be in more youtuber's vids'. To which Isabelle responded, "I have to be invited to film a video, I'm not just going to throw myself at someone to film something with me in it, especially since I don't have a proper YouTube channel," she clarified, "But I do have a little channel where I repost cut down versions of my streams, so feel free to check that out, it's just the same as my Twitch name, there's also a link that."

In a matter of minutes Isabelle received a £10 donation from a viewer with the message read out by text to speech: "You should film separate videos for your YouTube channel instead of just reposting streams x"

"Rowan, thank you so so much for the donation. Is that something that you guys would actually want?" Isabelle asked her 691 Twitch viewers. "I'm not very good with all that stuff but I can try if it's something you lot are interested in." Her chat started to spam with 'yes's and her custom emote hearts. "I'll see what I can do and make some plans." She smiled and continued.

As Isabelle wanted to finish her stream on a high, she continued to play GeoGuessr until she won, which took her a little bit more time than usual. "Oh my days, finally." She sighed a breath of relief as the winner's screen took over her monitor. "How long did that have to take?" Isabelle continued with a relieved laugh.

When she finished thanking everyone who'd subscribed since she last read them out, she decided to end her stream there. "Since we've scored a final dub, I think now's a good time to end todays stream. So, thank you to everyone who stuck around to the very end and I hope you lot enjoy the rest of your evening/day/night or whatever it is where you are in the world!" Isabelle gave a quick smile and clicked the red 'stop streaming' button on Twitch.

She sat back in her seat, putting her feet up on the chair and bringing her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs as she relaxed after a slightly longer stream than usual.

Isabelle's phone rang and Talia's name popped up on the screen. Isabelle swiped to accept the call and put the phone on loud speaker, placing it on her desk as she couldn't be bothered to hold it to her ear.

"Hey." Isabelle answered.

"Hellooo." Talia replied with a sweeter and higher tone than usual.

"Hmmm, what do you want?" Isabelle laughed.

"What- how did you know I wanted something from literally one word?"

"You've been doing that exact same thing for years. Plus I've began to realise that I do it too."

"What time did we plan to meet for dinner on Friday?"

"6:30."

"Right... well, Cal asked if I could film a cook-off with him at 6 and it's the only time we can both do it, that is, if we move our plans to a little bit later? Say maybe 7:30?"

"Sure."

"Okay, perfect! I told him we had plans so he said that you can just come to his and Harry's place and hang out there whilst we film, maybe even judge the food, and then we can go out after?"

"Yeah, no worries. Should I pick you up earlier then? At like 5:45?"

"Please."

"Alright, see you then, love you." Isabelle's finger hovered over the 'end call' button.

"Oh- wait, don't go yet! I have something to show you, answer my facetime call quickly."

Isabelle's phone rang once again and Talia's face appeared on the screen.

"What did you dooo?" She propped her phone up against her monitor so they could see each other properly.

"Nothiiing." Talia smiled cheekily. "Nothing bad anyway."

"Riiight."

Isabelle and Talia were on facetime for another hour and a half just chatting absolute random bullshit to each other just because.

"Oh- sorry, Simon's calling me." Talia stopped mid sentence as the call appeared on her screen, cutting her camera off.

"Do you need to get that?"

"Nah, he can wait." She declined the call and carried on talking until he called again. "Argh, he's calling again. It might be important, I guess I've got to go." Talia spoke with a slight frown, sad to be ending the conversation they were having.

"Alright, no worries."

"Love you, bye!"

"Love you too, see ya." Isabelle smiled and waved at the camera as Talia accepted Simon's call and ended theirs.

It was now 10pm and Isabelle hadn't eaten yet so she got up from her desk and walked into her kitchen to cook herself a quick meal. She connected her phone to her Alexa and blasted some tunes. Her music was so loud that she didn't even hear the knock on her door.

The next knock was louder and more of a banging on the door.

Fuck. Isabelle thought she might have pissed of her neighbours with the loud music and prepared to be greeted with angry faces. Pausing the music she went to open the door.

To her surprise, there were no angry neighbours. Instead, she looked up to be met with her older brother's face.

A/N

Finally, I posted a new chapter.

I can only apologise for not posting any since the end of March, but I have more on the way soon and I will genuinely try to update this story 2-3 times a week. I have so much more motivation and free time now and I actually know where I want this story to go and how it's going to get there.

This is definitely more of a filler chapter and I apologise for no Harry in this. Bare in mind: this is a fanfic where it isn't Harry 24/7 and kind of like an in general if Isabelle was real and living this kind of life, so don't get mad at me if he isn't around in this book all the time. I won't forget that the main focal point is him and I will start to introduce him more and more in the near future.