(Lucius Valentine's Special) The Lady in Red

Y/N = Your Name

F/T/S = Your Favorite TV Show

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

I made the title cover please don't steal.

(P.S You and Lucius are the same age)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was Valentine's Day, Y/N was just on her phone. She wasn't really the type to get up from her bed and not stare at her phone all day, watching YouTube or reading fanfics. But, this year Y/N had got a match on Tinder. She didn't know much about this guy except that he had reservations for them at a fancy diner. Anyway, Y/N was wearing a small F/C dress. She grabbed her purse and walked out the door. 

* Time Skip

At the restaurant, Y/N was waiting at the table. She looked around, wondering if her date was going to meet her. Instead, all she saw was couples chatting together. Y/N looked at her watch, ' 9:30?' she thought. "Men! If I knew he wasn't going to come, I'd still be home watching F/T/S" Y/N grunted. Y/N heard footsteps approaching. " Sorry I'm late" she looks up to see a tall man with a black suit, his hands were being his back.  " Randy, at your service" The man pulls out a bouquet of roses from behind. " T-Thank you!" Y/N grabbed the bouquet. " No need. It was my pleasure" Randy chuckled. Randy sat down in front of her, ' This was not the guy I was thinking' Y/N sighed. The waiter came over with a notepad and pen, Y/N blushed at him. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie and his hair was black as the night. Y/N noticed the name tag on the waiter's suit ' Lucius Wagner.' " Good evening, sir, what can I get for you and the lady?" Lucius asked.  " Yes, I'll have the rare steak" Randy chuckled. Lucius looks at you, his face starts to heat up. Y/N was confused, ' Is he alright?' she thought. Lucius asks, " And what can I get for you miss?" Y/N looked at the menu. She moves her head at Lucius, noticing he was waiting for her reply. " I'll have a chocolate cake with whipped cream" Y/N said. Lucius wrote down your order, " Would you like a drink?" Lucius asked. " We'll have a bottle of red wine please" Randy nodded.  " Your dinner will be ready in five minutes" Lucius wrote down in his notepad. He looks at Y/N for a second and winks before walking away. 

" So, I said ' If you don't give me your paycheck. You're going to lose a job.'" Randy said. " I'm telling you; some people just don't know when to mind their own business" he chuckled.  Y/N was bored, she noticed a figure was right behind Randy. She looked behind him and saw Lucius. Lucius was talking to the chef, ' What's he doing?' Y/N thought. The Chef nodded and went back into the kitchen. Lucius noticed Y/N, Y/N's face turned red. Lucius smirked at her, Y/N smiled as she moved a piece of hair behind her ear. " Excuse me, I am talking" Randy blocks her view. He looks behind him and Lucius was gone. " What are you looking at?" Randy turns back at Y/N. " Oh nothing" Y/N replied. " Look, sweetheart, I'm going to be in the bathroom for a second" Randy looked at his watch. " Let me know when dinner is here" he got up from his seat. Randy walks away, Y/N sighed as she lowered her head. " Are you alright?" Y/N heard a voice said. She looked up and smiled. It was Lucius, " Aren't you supposed to be on a date?" he sat in front of her.  " Of course, until Randy came along. I wish I never came here" Y/N sighed. Lucius lifted her head up, Y/N blushed at his touch. " Please don't be sad. I don't like it when you frown" Lucius said. " Why don't you show me a smile?" he asked. Y/N gave him a small smile. " There's that smile. Now, why don't I give a little something to cheer you up?" Lucius chuckled. He snaps his fingers; the chef came with a cake in hand. He placed it on the table and walked away. 

It was a chocolate cake; the whipped cream was shaped into a heart. Y/N noticed there were chocolate chips that were arranged into a sentence. " Will you be my Valentine?" Y/N read out loud. " So, what do you say?" she gasped Lucius asked. Y/N chuckled before she could answer yes, Lucius's face was pushed into the cake. Y/N was shocked, she looked behind Lucius to see Randy. Randy was breathing heavily; " I've had enough of your little powwow" he walks up to Y/N. " We're leaving" Randy grabs Y/N by the arm and lifts up her. " Let me go!" Y/N tried to pull away as Randy dragged her away. Suddenly, Randy was being lifted into the air. He was holding his throat as if someone was strangling him. Y/N turned around and saw Lucius. Lucius's face was covered in whipped cream. His eyes were glowing red, " What the hell are you?" Randy asked as Lucius walked up to him. " Oh, you know.... just your normal waiter" Lucius smirked. Randy was coughing, Lucius chuckled evilly. " I am an American citizen. I could sue you for every penny" Randy spatted. " I like to see you try" Lucius replied. " Alright. I'll leave, just take the girl" Randy's face was turning blue. " Thank you" Lucius's eyes turned back to normal. Randy falls to the floor, he quickly got up and ran away.

" Are you okay?" Y/N walked up to Lucius.  " I'm fine" Lucius turned to you. " How did you do that?" Y/N asked.  " I'm not actually a human" Lucius replied. " I don't mind" Y/N chuckled. Y/N grabbed her napkin and gave it to Lucius. " Thank you so much!" Lucius wiped his face clean. " Your welcome" Y/N smiled. " So, do you want to see a movie?" she asked.  " I would love to. But I've got work" Lucius replied. " I'll see you later" he gave Y/N the napkin. Lucius walked away, Y/N look at the napkin, it was Lucius' number. 

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this. It took me two hours to write this. I apologize if there's any grammar or spelling error. But anyway, for anyone who's wondering about a sequel. I'm still debating on the plot. But if anyone has any ideas, please give me some advice on what the next book could have. Besides that, I hope you all have a great day, and thank you for the support.