"So this is the lucky guy, what's your name son!" Mark asked enthusiastically, Bill smiled and reached his hand out for a handshake. "Bill Cipher sir!" Bill responded with the same amount of enthusiasm, Maria and Mark looked confused and they both said "Bill Cipher?" at the same time. Dipper opened his mouth to say something but Bill beat him to it, "Dipper and I have a lots of things to tell the two of you, but I think explanations can wait until later this is a party after all." They looked at each other and nodded, Bill smiled and Mabel cut in and rushed her parents to see Stan and Ford.

Dipper smiled as they left and leaned on Bills arms, "do you think they're going to except me?" Dipper asked, Bill grabbed Dippers chin gently and made him look at him. "Of course they will, they love you and if they don't we'll just have a nice chat!" Bill exclaimed as he cracked his knuckles, Dipper chuckled and pecked Bills lips. "Thank Bill, I love you." Dipper said as Bill walked behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I love you to." Bill said as he kissed Dipper's cheek.

.................

*SMACK*

.........Bill and Dipper were currently living in the Fearmid together........and things haven't been going so well. Bill has become.........distant, he never has time for Dipper anymore. He always cold and mad with Dipper, he takes what he wants when he wants and Dipper silently takes it. Worst of all Dipper can't escape Bill's clutches like he did with Gideon which brings us to what's happening right now. A loud smack echoed across the room followed by a thud when Dipper hit the ground. "BILL PLEASE I'M SORRY I WON'T TRY AND RUN AGAIN JUST PLEASE SPARE ME!" Dipper yelled at Bill who was peering over him with a grin stretched across his face. "Spare you? Don't make me laugh, bad little boys get punishment, now GET UP!" Bill finished in a demonic tone making Dipper tremble in fear. Dipper got up to face Bill, but when he looked at him, Bill morphed between Gideon and himself scaring Dipper even more. Bill grabbed Dipper shirt collar so he couldn't run anywhere, raised his arm and swung.

*GASP*

Dipper lurches forward and breathes heavily, he frantically looks around the room and stops when his eyes land on Bill. Bill was asleep and laying peacefully in their bed, Dipper inspected his arm and was relived when he didn't see any marks. He looked over to Bill and smiled, "I'll see you soon." Dipper whispered, he leaned down and kissed Bill's forearm. Bill stirred in his sleep a bit but stayed asleep. Dipper sighed in relief and got out of bed, he walked over to their closet and grabbed some clothes and walked over to their bathroom. Dipper walked out of the bathroom wearing a royal blue tunic sweater with an oversized yellow coat and dark grey skinny jeans with black jeans.

Dipper's Pov

I quietly made my way downstairs and outside of the cabin, I locked the door and headed through the forest. It wasn't really cold today, but there was a breeze so I decided to wear a sweater and steal Bill's coat. I walked deep into the forest, enjoying the scenery and waving to the creatures I met while quietly humming If We Have Each Other by Alec Benjamin. I walked a little bit deeper into the woods until I walked into a circular clearing. It was beautiful, there were colorful flowers covering the ground and a small pond near the middle of the clearing. In front of the pond were two graves, I smiled at the graves and walked up to them. I sat down in between the graves and picked up some purple, pink and blue flowers, I took a deep breath and looked up to the sky.

"......Hey Mabel, hey Pacifica.......It's been years since you guys.......died. Bill and I have been fine, I haven't told him yet but I keep getting these nightmares. Nightmares about him h-hurting me....... I know he would never hurt me but I can't stop having these nightmares." I sighed and looked down at my hands, I was making a purple and pink flower crown for Mabel. I smiled and continued talking, "Being a demon is fun and easy, I have to make deals and do jobs with Bill I've also managed to master and hone all of my skills which is cool! Bill says I'm really good and that I'm almost as strong as him." I giggled and thought of Bill, "Bill's been amazing, everyday we go out and explore the forest, go on dates or just spend time to ourselves. Sometimes he takes me to the nightmare realm where we party with the other demons and mess around with humans, but I usually just mess with the bad ones."

I looked down at my hands and placed the finished pink and purple flower crown on Mabel's grave then I started on Pacifica's purple and blue one. I sighed and looked up, "Bill told me that it was possible for us to start a family, apparently it's just a lot of complicated magic and you know...... but uhm it's possible. Hehe..... Bill and the other demons are my only family left.....since everyone else is.....is" I couldn't finish my sentence, I let go of Pacifica's flower crown and brought my hands over my eyes and cried. 'I knew this was going to be hard, but i-I would've n-never i-imagined how painful th-this was going to be.' I kept crying but I stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see who it was, but I felt relieved when I saw it was just Bill.

Bill smiled sympathetically and kneeled down to my height, he wiped the tears of my face with his thumb, kissed my forehead and pulled me into his chest. I started crying again and I held onto him tightly, he rubbed circles on my back and whispered sweet nothings in my ear while I cried. When I calmed down Bill pulled away from me and smiled, "are you okay now?" He asked, I smiled and nodded my head. He smiled and kissed my forehead, when he looked at me again it looked like he wanted to say something to me but couldnt. "B-bill, what's wrong?" I asked, he sighed and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Dipper...... You know I'd never hurt you right?" I gasped and hugged him again, 'he must've heard everything.' I pulled away and caressed his cheek "Bill, I know you'd never hurt me, it's just...... I can't stop these nightmares from coming...... I'm sorry......." I tried to pull my hand away, but Bill held it in place and leaned into it. "I'm not mad Pinetree, I just wanted you to know I love you and I'd never hurt you, but we should stop those nightmares. Let's go home I can put an end to them and then we can come back here to spend some time with Shooting Star and Llama okay?"

I smiled and nodded, I put Pacifica's flower crown on her grave and we got up to leave but before we left I looked at the graves, I thought about what I said earlier and spoke without thinking. "Bill, i-I think we should start a family." I said as I looked at him, he stared at me in shock and when I realized what I said I went red, covered my face and turned around. "i-I uhm I mean-" Bill wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Sure, but we can talk more about that later okay? For now let's deal with your nightmares." I nodded and got out of his hold, we locked hands and started walking back to our cabin.

'I wonder what would've happened if Bill hadnt saved me....... I'd probably still be with Gideon and I'd still get abused....... My life has changed so much since Bill came into my life and it'll only keep changing. I love him so much, I'm so happy he's with me.' I sighed contently and leaned onto Bill's arm, he stopped walking and kissed me, I kissed back and when we pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine. "I'm happy you're with me too Pinetree, I love you." We kept walking but as we walked I had only one thought on my mind.

'I'm so happy he saved me.'

~THE END~

A/N: I can't believe I finally finished this book. It took me awhile, anyway the new chapter for the next book will update on May 3rd. If you liked this book you should check it out, I hope you enjoyed Save Him. Bye!!!!!