Chapter Fourty One

Jacobs POV
Okay, maybe i did pour a bucket of water on Y/N head, maybe she did get mad, and maybe now she hates me again.. but i couldnt help myself! To see her get angry again after just messing with her made me happy. I was comfortable being with her, although i didnt know if she was comfortable with me yet.

I took her to a clothing store and bought her a shirt and jeans as a make up for pouring water on her. After she'd change in one of their changing rooms, i grabbed her hand again and took her to Panera where we sat and ate. The sun was already down and it was nine. I loved being with her. I pushed a piece of her hair away from her face and she started blushing. I cant tell whether she trusts me again, i hope she does. I dont want her to leave again. Shes really the only thing i have. I had her trust me and everything and i took it for granted.

I walked her home at around ten then i went back to my house. "Where the hell have you been?" Walt asks me. "Out." I mumbled. "Well you need to start packing your room.. we cant be here any longer got it? Now scram." I went to my room and there were a few boxes waiting for me upstairs as well as a few boxes already being filled up with my things. I plopped on my bed and just stared at my ceiling. I couldnt stop thinking about Y/N. I kill myself every night for taking her for granted. She mean so much to me, she means the world to me and she probably doesnt even trust me right now but i know im going to earn her trust somehow, its just going to take time.. im planning on taking her out tomorrow. Yea, thats a great idea!