Chapter Thirty Nine

Jacobs POV
I woke up at five thirty. I wanted to make sure i was early for when i was meeting with Y/N, and since it was a school day we had to find an earlier time to meet. I quickly got in the shower and changed into my school uniform. By the time it was six i was about to leave until Walt stopped me. "Hey kiddo, c'mere we gotta chat." "Not right now dad." I mumbled. "No get your ass here now." I rolled my eyes and walked to him. "Listen, this house isnt going to be ours anymore you got that? So you know what that means? We're moving, you'll probably still go to this private school but we're moving and we're leaving next week, we already found a house so you better come home and start packing because im not packing for you." "Uh huh, anything elss?" "Yea. Why are you all dressed and leaving early? Its like really early." "Things to do can i go now?" He nodded and walked away.

I got to Panera at six twenty, and waited for Y/N to arrive. Five minutes go by and shes not here, then another five, then another five. A total of fifteen minutes and she hasnt arrived. How is she going to tell me not to be late and shes late? Am i at the wrong Panera or what? Then i hear the doors ring and shes walking over to the counter to order something. She just ordered a hot chocolate. She came over to me and sat down across from me. "How long have you been waiting here?" "Fifteen minutes. Youre late." I look her up and down. "Mm doesnt matter. Anyways, what did you want to talk about?" I sighed, i was hoping for another chance. I screwed up my last one but i didnt want to screw this one up.

"Y/N, i know ive literally been a complete dick to you. I cheated on you, then i yelled at you, and i physically touched you knowing i shouldnt have. And i do regret it, i really do, i shouldve never done those things. I dont know what i was thinking. I know im not your typical ideal perfect guy, but in all honesty, i am trying to become a better person. And i know its going to take time and effort, but im really up for it, im up for anything with you. Me and Olivia truly arent friends anymore, you can even check my phone. That one day where i took you on a date and told you 'i love you' i meant it, ive never felt that way for anyone else. Ive not even said that to Olivia. No one. I didnt try to get close with you for sex, youve truly made me happier and me not wanting to go on my phone a whole lot. I may still be a Nazi, racist, or anything like that, but you make me a better person you make me want to change. Im up for it if youre up for it."

She looked at me and sat quietly. I was dying to know what she was thinking about inside her head, i needed to know what she was thinking. Was she going to forgive me? Or was she going to continue to hate me for the rest of my life? Finally.. she said something. "Last time i told you that i would give you another chance. You fucked up, you lied to me. You said you werent going to do it again yet you did. Sometimes i think it was my fault for letting you continue to be in my life. I meant what i said when i said 'i love you' and i thought you meant it too you know? Because when someone says that they mean it they dont say it for nothing. I gave you a second chance last time and you decided you didnt care and went off and continued doing your thing. I want to forgive you, i really do, but is it worth it?" "This has no relative part in this situation, but im moving next week.. but im still going to the same school. Maybe a new house for me would be a fresh start and i say this because of the way ive grown up in that house, im a complete jerk, but if i move to a new house maybe that will lighten everything up and ill be able to create a new and better version of myself." "Im willing to give you one last chance, seriously just one. I cant keep giving you a chance, thats not me, so if you mess this one up, you are to never speak to me again or to bother me again you hear me? I dont want to argue anymore, but if you mean what you just said right now, youve got to show it alright?" In my mind i was finally relaxed, i didnt need to convince her to at least by my friend again. Now i can show her that i really can be a good person and it all starts now.

I walked with her to school and i saw Jules waiting for her at the steps. She didnt seem happy at all. In fact, "Youre with him again? Why! Hes suck a dick this is so unfair. There are people who can treat you so much better than him! Damn i would treat you better than him!! Are you nuts to get with him again?!" She was furious. "Jules, we're not even dating, wait a minute, did you just say you could treat me better than him? Have you liked me this entire time and i just didnt even notice?" Today was a confusing day for Y/N. "Yes Y/N, i did like you, not so much anymore, you just never got the hint. I wouldve assumed you thought i was at least bisexual but i guess not." I was shocked. Disgusted but i didnt show it. Y/N on the other hand, she wasnt bothered at all. Her reaction was calm. "Look it doesnt even matter anymore okay? Ill find someone else it doesnt matter can we go to class now?" Jules was calming down which was good, so we all walked to English class. Kind of like we all once did, i could feel a fresh start coming.