Chapter Twenty Seven

After a week, Y/N comes back home. Its now March.

Y/N POV
I wake up and get ready for school. I didnt get to come home earlier, but its March 3rd. Jacob has assumed im coming home later, but here i am. So im going to go surprise him by bringing the usual breakfast we have to school. I shower and get ready, then go to Panera and order the usual, and walk to school. Im earlier than Jacob so i wait outside. After five minutes, i can see Jacob walking up the stairs. Hes on his phone. Classic Jacob. As he walks, he doesnt peak up, so once he reaches the final step i go behind him. "Excuse me, i think you missed something." He turns around. "Y/N!" He wraps me in a hug. "I brought you a little something." I showed the breakfast. We kissed. "I missed you so much, sorry i wasnt able to talk much! We were so busy." "Its okay, im glad youre here. Lets go to class." We walked together holding hands. I was telling him all about Paris and everything i did like go see the Eiffle Tower and meet new people who taught me a little French and we snuck out at night occasionally. He focused on me while i was talking to him. I loved that. He made me happy. "Hey Y/N?" "Yea?" "Because you werent here on Valentines, i was planning on asking you, do you wanna go on a date?" "Well it depends.." i said smiling. "When?" "Tonight. Me and you." "Id love to. Hey have you seen Jules?" "Great, and no, actually we havent talked since you left and she seems real pissed i dont know why." "Hmm, weird." The teacher called out for us to focus thats what we did. All of a sudden a note fell on my desk. "My family is throwing a family party tomorrow, would you like to come and be my date there too?" That was what was written on the paper. A box of yes or no was also on paper. I checked yes and threw it back at him. He smiled. After school, Jacob told me to be ready by six thirty.

I got home and decided i wanted to look nice so i went and took a shower, and put on a red dress. I started doing a natural makeup look, and do my hair. A middle part but straightened. Its five o clock. I have an hour and thirty minutes left. I watch Criminal Minds on Netflix while i waited. After one episode and a half, i heard a knock on my door. I opened it and Jacob is standing there wearing a white button up, and black trousers. He grabs my hand and he takes me to a fancy restaurant. We ate and chatted about what he had done while i was gone. I was happy to be with him. I loved being with him. He made me happy. He made me smile. The i looked at him, ive never looked at someone like that before. Not even my ex of seven months. Even though its only been about two and a half months with Jacob, i felt like i knew him longer. He grabbed my hand. And he said the first three words. "I love you." I looked at him. "I love you too Jacob." We finished our food an hour later, and i took him back to my house. We walked through the door and we started to make out. We went in my room and he took me to the bed. I knew what we were going to do and he knew what we were going to do too. We started to take off our clothes, and we made out. Then all of a sudden, we had sex and ended our night together.