Chapter Thriteen

Jacobs POV
I hated the thought of seeing Lucas and Y/N together. Lucas was a shitty person. Yea i may be a dick, but.. anyways moving on. Hes just terrible for him thats all.

Y/N POV
It was lunchtime and i went to go look for him. "Jacob." I grabbed his arm, and i pulled him to me, he jerked it away and looked at me. "Why the fuck are you being so rude to me? What did i do? I havent done shit! What the hell is wrong with you?!" "Yea? Why the fuck are you hanging out with that dickhead?" "Lucas? We just met he bumped into me on my way to class the other day hes just a friend theres nothing more to it are you crazy!" "Hes only trying to be friends with you to have sex, or are you just blind?" He was getting angrier, i could tell. "Oh fuck off for christs sake, if anyone here would try to have sex with me, it would be you! You masturbate to random videos off the internet! Youre the one who slut shames me for everything. He doesnt. He treats me with respect." "Respect? Oh you wanna talk about respect, i would treat you better then he would!" "Yea we wouldve seen about that." "What do you ever mean?" He snapped back. "Because i liked you Jacob. But you didn't notice, and ive put up with so much of your bullshit the past two weeks so how about you go fuck yourself!" I was mad. Was he serious? Putting it all on me? I couldnt believe it. I called out sick and went home. I didnt want to be there anymore. I wanted to go home.

I laid in bed for about 3 hours. By the time i got up to go to town to grab something to eat, it was already three o clock. I decided to go to Panera. I sat in the corner with a bagel and a hot chocolate, it had gotten cold in Massachusetts. Surprisingly it was warm in December, but it got really cold really fast here in January.

Jacobs POV
I felt bad. I didnt mean to hurt Y/N. I just was pissed to see her with Lucas. I didnt mean to buzz her off. I went looking for her but she turned her location off. The only place i couldve thought of was Panera, where we had gone for food together. Thats where i was headed. I looked inside and didnt see her, thats when i started walking till i tilted my head and saw her looking out the window in the corner. I walked to her and sat in front of her. She looked me up and down, "What do you want?" I could tell she had cried, her eyes were red. "Y/N, look im sorry. I didnt mean to yell at you and get all angry. I mean it. Im sorry. If i wasnt i wouldnt be here and you know it. Im being genuine. Even though i usually am not, but thats not the point. I came to here to formally apologize. She sat looking down at her bagel for a little, then passed the plate to me, "Want half my bagel?" She smiled. We're back on good terms.