Rules

I was following Jungkook up the marble stairs, him leading me to my room. I already knew where it was so I headed to it. Before I could open the door, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around

Too close

Me: what? I'm going into my room.

Jungkook: that's not your room

Me: what do you mean?

Jungkook: that was just a changing room. Your room is with me

WHAT?!

IM SLEEPING WITH HIM?! IN A ROOM?!

Me: u-uh no it's fine. I can sleep alone

I tried to free myself but his grip became stronger, so I learned to give up. He pulled me into a better looking room, it looked so........ royal and modern. I actually love it.

Jungkook: your clothes are in the closet. Bathroom on the right. Follow my rules, and we'll get along perfectly.

'Rules'?

Me: rules?

Jungkook sighed and smiles at me . He took both of my hands and rubbed the back of them

Jungkook: yes, rules. Rule number one, DONT go outside without me, okay? Its very dangerous.

Me: oka-

Jungkook: rule number two, always obey rule number one. Rule number three, when you go to school, DONT talk to boys.

What?

HOW?!

Me: okayy?

Jungkook: can you follow those 3 simple rules that I give you?

I gulped

Me: what happens if i brake a rule?

Jungkook just stared at me. His eyes burned with fire.

Jungkook: you'll see.

Me: okay. I understand. I won't break them.

Jungkook walks towards the restroom and mumbles 'thank you'. He closed the door and I heard the shower running. I headed inside the closet. Jesus it was beautiful.

He's rich rich

He's rich rich

I went to the back of the wall and looked into a drawer . Seriously? There's only lace undergarments and big tee shirts for sleeping. I headed to another drawer. Dresses. Great. Has he ever heard of PANTS?! I just reached for the white lace underwear and the big tee shirt and headed inside the other restroom inside the other room.

~time skip~

After putting on the shirt, i dried my hair and braided it into 2 braids. I kind of look cute, just to go to sleep.

I wonder how Jungkook is? He's probably worried for me.

I ran inside the main bedroom, hoping he didn't notice I was gone. But yet, the new clothes and washed hair gives it away. I opened the door and saw him in the closet, picking out his sleeping attire.

He only has  a towel wrapped around his waist. I immediately looked it away and dashed towards the bed. I plopped my body on it, making a loud noise. I then realised that I hit my foot on the bottom of the bed.

HOLY F-

Jungkook: Princess? Is that you?

Pain

So much pain

Me: y-yes.

FAWK THAT HURTS

Jungkook: you okay? What was that noise?

I heard him call from inside of the royal closet. I couldn't tell him I hurt myself. Crap.

Me: nothing, I just dropped my phone.

Really?

PHONE?!

HOW DUMB CAN Y-

Jungkook: oh okay, I'll be there baby.

'Baby'?

My heart is melting.

He came out with only grey sweatpants on, and shirtless. Crap. So.....many.....abs.....

Jungkook: you done staring?

Crap. Was I really staring?

I mumbled a 'sorry'

He just chuckles.

I grabbed the blanket and covered my whole body, including my face. My back was facing him. I felt half of the bed sinking, indicating HES on it. I felt him grab the blanket and take it off of my body. Jesus it was cold.

Me: HEY. ITS COLD, BUDDY!

I shouted and turned around, finding him really close to my face. Smirking. He shushed me and grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his muscled chest. So......soft...

Jungkook slithered his hand more securely around my small body, kissing the top of my head.

Jungkook: goodnight princess

He mumbled before drifting into a deep sleep.

I looked up to find him snoring. He looks so cute. Why is he so rich ? What does he do for a living? I mean, he must do something since he literally BOUGHT me. Ima ask him tomorrow.