passion

Why is it so hard to talk to you? Why is it so easy. I wish I could express how it felt in you embrace. Do you want a relationship with me? A question I could never say. I'm afraid to say too much. What if I scare you off? We did just meet.

You picked me up yet I'm still unsure why you did; I lived thirty minutes away, and I was no one to you. It wasn't sex; you could've gotten that from closer I am sure. You are very attractive. You didn't ask for sex from me.

Was it because you could feel how broken I was when you saw my face? You saw my pain and equated it to your own. You saw the hate that I felt and understood.

I was only going to stay there for a couple hours but I stayed for two days completely by accident and circumstance. We cuddled and talk until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The last night I was there we laid on you bed as we did the night before. You asked me if I felt anything for you and if  so why I didn't try to flirt. I responded by asking what it would take to prove it.

A fire burned within me. I needed you. I was inexperienced in matters of sex. You didn't mind. You guided my animalistic urges and added to the fire of passion. Every melted away except for your gorgeous face looking up at me and in that moment you called me beautiful. Lust took over again.

We didn't go all the way, but we didn't need to. You made me feel something new. Never in my life had I felt that much passion.

Don't leave me. Please don't.