Cioccolata (joke)

You were screaming at the top of your lungs, running as fast as your legs could take you. You just wanted to explore the hospital, and now you were being chased by a floating bacteria (which oddly, looked a lot like Cioccolata, the dude you worked with.) "Y/NNNN~, why are you hiding? I just wanna give you a huggggg~" the creepy floating head smiled creepily. At this point, you were about to have a BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN and accept your death. Suddenly, The weird bacteria thingy started making Call Of Duty Zombie sounds to intimidate you.

After whatever that was, you had literally shit your pants and started crying really loud, so loud that Cioccolata had found your position and was right behind you, but of course, you were too busy crying about how you had just shat your pants to notice him. Cioccolata started reciting the entire bee movie script at lightning speed and punched a hole straight through your chest.

Your eyes suddenly jolted open and a pool of sweat surrounded you and the couch you were on. Cioccolata and Secco were looking at you strangely. "Y/N... you're finally awake. Ummm, are you ok?" said Cioccolata who looked like he was about to send you to a mental hospital at any minute now. "Yeah, you were screaming, like, really loud." said Secco. 

You simply replied, "You don't want to know."

(WHY DID I WRITE THIS 😭😭😭)