Author's Note- IMPORTANT

Hey, y'all! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'm going to try to update this weekend! To make up for the lack of updates lately, I am going to...

Drumroll, please!

Create a side story to Two Sides of the Same Coin!

Basically, Zia is given detention by McGonagall and McGonagall makes her write lines. But not just any lines. Zia has to write about the things she WILL NOT be doing in Hogwarts again. Each line is going to be something crazy that Zia has done.

Ex: I will not sing "We're Off To See The Wizard" when heading to the headmaster's office.

Each line she writes, she will have a little flashback to when she did that. It will go into detail, etc.

I get the lines off of Tumblr. If you have ideas for the lines Zia needs to write, please give them to me and I will give you a shout out when I make that chapter.

This idea just popped into my head and I thought it would be fun to do. Once I'm done with this story and that story, I am going to make a book of one-shots about Zia. Like when I mention something in TSTSC but don't go into detail about it, I will create a lil one-shot about that incident.

But yeah, the side story is totally happening. I don't know when I'll post it, but the cover I made for it is above.

The side story is called Things I Must Not Do In Hogwarts Again.

Again, sorry for not updating! I'll try to update this weekend!

I love you all!

Peace and Ancient Greece,

Sam :)